Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats with the leaves in the bath all perfectly arranged. Might as well just have a wash in a muddy forrest stream.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t even have a bath without it being an ad! Also the water level was way too high, would all spill over the sides if she got in it. Further proof it’s all for the gram, bet she doesn’t even get in the bath after all that.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’ll be shilling all the #amazonhandmade pet stuff forever now.
Poor Theo never used to get anything..

Can’t even have a bath without it being an ad! Also the water level was way too high, would all spill over the sides if she got in it. Further proof it’s all for the gram, bet she doesn’t even get in the bath after all that.
So she is promoting micro moments (or whatever it was called) but spent half hour getting her bath insta ready for an ad? Silky cow.

Reactions: 4
I didn't notice it was an ad until you said it. Had to go back and check. Blink and you'd miss it. If I was paying a "celeb" or "Influencer" to promote my stuff I would want my @ in massive highlighted font

Reactions: 3
Her followers stories 'give her life'. No you silly bugger your heart and lungs give you life - get a grip on reality!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry but putting Rex in sand and water in a tub in the middle of your kitchen...... There must be traces of sand everywhere in that house. I feel itchy thinking about it. Normal people have the sand outside

Reactions: 13
Two and half hours in his new eco system and he hasn't spilled a drop,water level just as high..clothes and face clean..well for him anyways.Floor bone dry,as if.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two and half hours in his new eco system and he hasn't spilled a drop,water level just as high..clothes and face clean..well for him anyways.Floor bone dry,as if.
He really has been a money maker for her hasn’t he?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I must get a tuff tray I didn’t realise it has a force field around it that stops the sand right at the very edge, would be perfect for my toddler 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Ignore my carrot I’m just making lunch”
Maybe don’t purposely pick it up and wave it In front of your camera hun 🤨

Reactions: 11
One of the kids just knocked the thermostat in our house (old house!) to 20degrees and I was absolutely boiling....32 is ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.