Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnd she's back on the gram with the cringe montage 🤪
Who is at the shop with Stinky and Rex? They have an accent?

I had a skim of the article and so far I haven’t seen anything mind blowing. Always start of making the bed... she said she loves labels.... but in bulk and decant into clear labelled jars.....

Reactions: 2
Surely if she's done this ad for her article she's going to have to announce she's going back in the drawer for the weekend or her sheep won't know what's happening. She's going to confuse the life out of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hinch put up 5 quotes that she needed to read yesterday and one was I would rather fail as a original than succeed as a imitation and another one about losing people. Then Stacey posted there will always be mean people out there some disguised as friends. I thought they were both hinting at each other
i wondered that too, and reading the swipe up newspaper link I noticed how she shouted out about her fake grass, while Mrs H has been under all kinds of speculation about fake grass.
Something about their relationship doesn’t quite add up.
I wonder which of them reads on here the most!

Reactions: 5
i wondered that too, and reading the swipe up newspaper link I noticed how she shouted out about her fake grass, while Mrs H has been under all kinds of speculation about fake grass.
Something about their relationship doesn’t quite add up.
I wonder which of them reads on here the most!
Hinch has posted more quotes today and to me it’s aimed at SS which I’m not surprised as she friended her pretend like she’s cared and has basically turned into her and stole all her ideas for the dosh. Either that or it’s all PR again to cause a stir and hep with book sales

Reactions: 7
Hinch has posted more quotes today and to me it’s aimed at SS which I’m not surprised as she friended her pretend like she’s cared and has basically turned into her and stole all her ideas for the dosh. Either that or it’s all PR again to cause a stir and hep with book sales
I reckon it’s for PR , its to get the hinchers / Solomon fans frothing at the crutch .., all for the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stacey definitely copies Hinch. Saying tidying helps her mental health which Hinch has always said. She even pinched Hs idea of having a car bin. Stacey you are a Hinch rip off

Reactions: 10
Stacey definitely copies Hinch. Saying tidying helps her mental health which Hinch has always said. She even pinched Hs idea of having a car bin. Stacey you are a Hinch rip off
I’m sorry but neither of them invented the car bin 😂 neither is copying either in my opinion, they just share the same shite stuff like many other influencers just these two are apparently friends

Reactions: 17
Just seen the article on dailyfail about the book- she’s getting slated in the comments!

Reactions: 9
Stacey also posted about friends not being friends etc so her and hinch are def throwing shade at each other

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.