Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
32 degrees!!! Thats really not healthy for indoors. A breeding ground for lots of germs/viruses etc. She is nuts!!!

Oh and duck off with the stupid laugh!!!!

Reactions: 11
Is it even possible to get your house up to 32 degrees?!

Reactions: 5
The kids are even plastered on a tea light to make it sell. Absolutely ANY opportunity to cash in is never missed.

Reactions: 8
Ignore my carrot, I’m just making lunch 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂😭😭🤣🤣

what?! There is nothing funny about making lunch, what a weird weird fake little life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she having a laugh with the 32C thing? Most people couldn’t afford to have their house that hot even if they somehow wanted to!

Reactions: 7
She probably turned it back down to 19-20 as soon as she stopped filming. Anything to get engagement up after not posting much over the weekend. Sheep will have been messaging her about the temperature.

Reactions: 9
Good old relatable Stacey whacking her heating up to a ridiculous temperature and making showing everyone knows it... all while a lot of her followers are deciding between eating and heating.

Reactions: 16
There is no way she has her heating on at 32. Highest I go is 23 and even that's too hot after a while.

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the heating thing. It’s just so out of touch. I’m seeing what’s going on in Texas at the moment and this just seems so distasteful. I’m not sure if she will have any followers from there but still, it’s just ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Probably why everyone is asleep is the house is that hot 🥵 a parent at my daughters nursery told me how he whacks the heating up full blast ready for the ride home so the kid sparks out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair I put my heat on to 32 and it doesn't do a thing and I still freeze my arse off 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.