Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did, I think it’s one of the kids

My 9yo does the same. He’s so bad with cutlery I’m starting to suspect dyspraxia if it’s possible to have a mild form of it. I have other reasons to suspect too but he eats with his hands way too much for my liking. Watching him with a knife is unnerving!
my daughters 9 and rarely uses cutlery If she can get away with her hands . She also
Sometimes has A bowl because she drops everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Was just having a scroll on Insta & SteveO popped up.... didn't him and Stacy get engaged? 🤣 what happened there? I may have to search and see if any Tattle threads from back then
Omg yesssss...what a throwback!!!

Putting all those plants and leaves in the bath must be anything but relaxing. Having all that crap stuck to me would make me feel grotty 🤢
does she really get in those baths?? I couldn't! They don't look relaxing at all 😂

Reactions: 3
Leighton had barely anything on his plate! Maybe those snacks she makes really are enough for those kids. They hardly seem to ever have reasonable portions

(disclaimer - maybe I'm just a fat bastard who puts too much on her plate)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she only cleaning out that grotty bath this morning? That's literally gross....

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can’t ,for the life of me, understand how or why she doesn’t empty her bath just before she gets out? It’s not that hard is it? I’d be embarrassed to leave the bathroom in that state with other family members in the house

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t ,for the life of me, understand how or why she doesn’t empty her bath just before she gets out? It’s not that hard is it? I’d be embarrassed to leave the bathroom in that state with other family members in the house
I’ve never understood why she doesn’t. I have to have a shower after a bath so I’ve always took the plug out! Could never leave the water in there think of all the grime at the bottom of it. 😷

Reactions: 8
Who doesn't empty and rinse the bath when they get out? Bath water sat all night? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just dressed yet he looks grubby and tired as hell 😔😔 the cheek to show all those nappies and clothes and bottles of Bath wash (?) Yet Rex hardly ever looks fresh and clean, give them to someone who is struggling who actually cleans and cares for their baby......

Without causing offence, Stinky so wishes Rex was a girl.
Screenshot_20210301-123835_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Just dressed yet he looks grubby and tired as hell 😔😔 the cheek to show all those nappies and clothes and bottles of Bath wash (?) Yet Rex hardly ever looks fresh and clean, give them to someone who is struggling who actually cleans and cares for their baby......

View attachment 461196
A small business with 35k followers 🙄

Reactions: 7
I did, I think it’s one of the kids

My 9yo does the same. He’s so bad with cutlery I’m starting to suspect dyspraxia if it’s possible to have a mild form of it. I have other reasons to suspect too but he eats with his hands way too much for my liking. Watching him with a knife is unnerving!
Yeah it's possible to have a mild form. I do, I was diagnosed at five. 31 now and cutlery can still be a struggle 😂

Reactions: 1

View attachment 461196
Is it the outfit or the hair? My boy looks very similar to this and I definitely did not want a girl!

Yet another lockdown breach had her nail lady over sure she’ll say it’s for work though

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Yet another lockdown breach had her nail lady over sure she’ll say it’s for work though
They're stick ons aren't they? Think her nail lady has been making her stick on ones all though lockdown. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: 9
everyone saying Rex looks like a girl? No he doesn’t I absolutely hate to see a child that looks like a. Wee old man I hate people that shave little boys heads. Drives me insane so chavvy. She has great taste in clothes for him and his wee man bun is so cute

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.