Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch must be due to give birth the same month that’s why she’s booked the wedding! She can’t be outdone now can she....
Hinchy isn't birthing an elephant 🤣 she must be due in the next month or two if she was closer to having #2 at Christmas than not or however she put it. July would be well past her due date

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was just having a scroll on Insta & SteveO popped up.... didn't him and Stacy get engaged? 🤣 what happened there? I may have to search and see if any Tattle threads from back then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Rex is so grubby. Stacey and Joe need to sort it out, the poor kid never looks clean

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Overheard someone talking in the park yesterday about having dried grass all over the house and how she wished she'd bought a smaller sofa so that she had room for a hanging egg chair like Stacey Solomon. Why can't these people see that Stacey is the biggest fejka going.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She needs to get married quickly otherwise people will get sick of her doing all the wedding craft.
In terms of the book coming out, she needs to strike while the iron is hot and use the wedding prep as promotion.
(Especially before her followers try too many of the crafts themselves and realise they look crap in real life).

Reactions: 10
I really hope she doesn’t as hinch to be a bridesmaid as she’ll totally be expecting it!
I was thinking this the other day, not sure I can cope with a bridesmaid box opening montage with some shite music over it 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why on earth would they not just wait another year? What’s the rush? They have been together for years anyway what’s another 12 months? Even if all goes to plan and weddings are allowed (aloud) in July there will probably still be social distancing and mask wearing in place etc.
I think she just wants one of the first post covid weddings for attention. And Joe just needs the 💰 lets be honest 😂
She said that the reason they wanna get married so quick is because they both have elderly people in their family that they would like to have at their wedding! Suppose her granny was sick last year too so it makes sense, nothing wrong with wanting to get married quick to have those people there

Reactions: 14
She said that the reason they wanna get married so quick is because they both have elderly people in their family that they would like to have at their wedding! Suppose her granny was sick last year too so it makes sense, nothing wrong with wanting to get married quick to have those people there
It's for a magazine deal, as if she wouldn't want a big wedding.

I’m sure it will be small and intimate 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she be with someone who wears a hat like that in the house? He must stink. I hate men in hats anyway, but in the house when you're relaxing and watching TV? Gross.

Reactions: 8
Was just having a scroll on Insta & SteveO popped up.... didn't him and Stacy get engaged? 🤣 what happened there? I may have to search and see if any Tattle threads from back then
Oh god I forgot about that! I love Steve O, he’s really turned his life around. Far too good for Stacey

Reactions: 3
Do we think she'll be releasing her book in time for mother's Day?

Reactions: 2
Do we think she'll be doing that stupid squinty eyes smile in her wedding pictures? 😂
oh I bet she doesn't 😂😂 Not sure why she thinks that fake eye squint smile is appealing or attractive or relatable?? Or??? She just looks stupid!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.