Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s latest insta story with spaghetti hoops on her jumper. Bet she smeared them on her to seem more relatable to mums 🙉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oop quickly deleted the story that said “American Indians”

Imagine buying a CRAFT BOOK off of a woman who can’t make a simple dream catcher look nice 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Did anyone pause and read the page of her book? Curious as to what people think!

I’m a bit confused, I thought it was a craft book but the bottom line says about reaching the end of another day?

Oop quickly deleted the story that said “American Indians”

Imagine buying a CRAFT BOOK off of a woman who can’t make a simple dream catcher look nice 😫
so what she has just shown is she can't even follow the instructions in her own book to make a dream catcher look good that I'm assuming she has made before. Not great advertising for the book 😂😂😂😂 then says she might just go buy one,.doesn't that defeat the object?????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Newbie question sorry :) Was Stacey into all this shizzle before befriending MrsH or has she jumped on the bandwagon, given that MrsH seems to be making a bomb out of it? Is it all about the money or being in the public eye?

Reactions: 6
Newbie question sorry :) Was Stacey into all this shizzle before befriending MrsH or has she jumped on the bandwagon, given that MrsH seems to be making a bomb out of it? Is it all about the money or being in the public eye?
AFAIK Grinch had been sniffing around SS, Grinch was semi famous and having some down days , SS turned up with Mcds and they’ve been fwends for ever n ever Amen .. SS has only recently become very crafty but I think that’s because apart from loose women that’s all she’s got .plus she’s more likeable .. SS apparent is a grubby cow , with dirty finger nails, grubby clothes and a dirty house so I don’t think she “ cleans “ like Grinch .. although if shining a sink , pining a bog and more recently very ‘ quirkily ‘ mopping the floor at 9pm is anything to go by her house is a shithole too,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
next question....... does anyone really dye a carpet?

SS loose woman, writes a so called book and ?
JS competitions on LW and ?
Grinch, instagram, sells her soul and ?
Mr Grinch ?

So where does all there money come from?

Why if there is a table behind them do they sit at the breakfast bar? There doesn’t seem to be enough seats so surely her and joe are stood up eating. That’s not comfortable

I

Mr Grinch ?

I think she gets 2k time she’s on loose women
She won I’m a celeb
Sold out kids clothes from her line in primark
Book
Tik tok I hear but I’m not on tik tok so wouldn’t know how that works

And no I’ve NEVER heard anyone that dyes their carpet I wouldn’t even know how that works

I
I think she gets 2k time she’s on loose women
She won I’m a celeb
Sold out kids clothes from her line in primark
Book
Tik tok I hear but I’m not on tik tok so wouldn’t know how that works

And no I’ve NEVER heard anyone that dyes their carpet I wouldn’t even know how that works
JS doesn’t earn as much he’s been bankrupt twice

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Mr Grinch ?

The money comes from 3k a show with loose women, the never ending undisclosed ads on her Insta plus the voiceovers, tv show appearances, butlins, benson's beds, dove and Amazon contracts and let's not forver her previous 4 or 5 books!

I know I am very arsey about table manners but really, Leighton must be nearly 9 - why is he eating roast dinners from a bowl with his fingers???

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why if there is a table behind them do they sit at the breakfast bar? There doesn’t seem to be enough seats so surely her and joe are stood up eating. That’s not comfortable
Yep I thought the same ! And the kids didn’t have knifes and forks and one was eating his roast dinner with his hands 🤷‍♀️😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Putting all those plants and leaves in the bath must be anything but relaxing. Having all that crap stuck to me would make me feel grotty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone notice the dirty toe 🤢
I did, I think it’s one of the kids

The money comes from 3k a show with loose women, the never ending undisclosed ads on her Insta plus the voiceovers, tv show appearances, butlins, benson's beds, dove and Amazon contracts and let's not forver her previous 4 or 5 books!

I know I am very arsey about table manners but really, Leighton must be nearly 9 - why is he eating roast dinners from a bowl with his fingers???
My 9yo does the same. He’s so bad with cutlery I’m starting to suspect dyspraxia if it’s possible to have a mild form of it. I have other reasons to suspect too but he eats with his hands way too much for my liking. Watching him with a knife is unnerving!

Reactions: 3
I did, I think it’s one of the kids

My 9yo does the same. He’s so bad with cutlery I’m starting to suspect dyspraxia if it’s possible to have a mild form of it. I have other reasons to suspect too but he eats with his hands way too much for my liking. Watching him with a knife is unnerving!
My daughter is the same, she's 6. She has got speech dyspraxia, but I'm not sure if that means she's also got dyspraxia as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.