Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're stick ons aren't they? Think her nail lady has been making her stick on ones all though lockdown. Could be wrong though.
That was a different person I think that made he stick ons this is the woman she was having round 3 times in a week to change and fix her nails. She also posted before and after with the nails when she had stick ons they look like acrylic applied to me.

Reactions: 1
No offence to anyone that has the same couch but it seems really out of place that Grey cord couch, like the ones that you can get cheap off Facebook.. I’m not judging anyone that has them, I have a cheap couch myself 😂 but seems bizarre that she would have one in that big modern house

Reactions: 10
I'm not a Mum so maybe I'm over cautious but if I had a toddler, I don't think I'd leave him sleeping next to the dogs? No matter how friendly and kind a dog can be, they can be unpredictable and can turn at any minute. Like I say perhaps I am over cautious but it makes me feel uneasy whenever I see it!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Find it funny how she’s not done her snacks for the boys for ages but now her books coming out there back again 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest story and had to come on here!! How is Rex’s hair like that?? Did he go near her minging bath water?! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest story and had to come on here!! How is Rex’s hair like that?? Did he go near her minging bath water?! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it’s because he was wearing a man bun earlier in the day 😂 it looks so awful though, like it’s so matted and unbrushed it doesn’t even resemble actual hair anymore!

Reactions: 4
Stacey actually makes me feel so sick. Fine don't wash yourself love, whatever but bleeping hell, look at the state of Rexs hands when he's about to eat!
The plate is clean and then he touched the cucumber and plate and left a dirty mark on it.
Why does she do this?!

Screenshot_20210301-175214_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210301-175236_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Every person in that house has dirty hands 90% of the time. Both her big boys have really bitten down nails and they are always dirty when in videos, Rexs are always dirty, Staceys hands are always minging and I’m not even going there with Joes hands 🤮
That’s a bit concerning What has he been doing to get hands that dirty 😳😳

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So Staceys sister has her own HQ now and Stacey posted about how she can’t wait to see her sister and give her a hug ! Yet if you zoom into the picture it looks like she is there taking the photo ??
what do you think ?? The person in the reflection has the same colour top as Stacey has on today 🤔

16C37085-5637-4DBB-B4B9-FA1E349679A4.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Pickle(because he is preserved in dirt?)pawing the vegetables with the level of disdain normally reserved for soap in that household.There is no way he will eat that.And for God's sake please use proper words and sentences instead of parroting back his baby babble

Reactions: 7
So Staceys sister has her own HQ now and Stacey posted about how she can’t wait to see her sister and give her a hug ! Yet if you zoom into the picture it looks like she is there taking the photo ??
what do you think ?? The person in the reflection has the same colour top as Stacey has on today 🤔

View attachment 462141
Of course it’s smelly, these pair of prats have took the piss all through lockdown so they are not gonna stop doing it now..I gotta say that Stacey is one slimy C..T, writing on her sisters wall that she can’t wait to hug her but knowing full well she took the pic..!!

Reactions: 15
I had stick on nails for years and I can't say I've ever had one snap like her little finger, they always ping off.

When I've had somebody professionally do acrylics though...

And even if they are stick ons (🙄) good advertisement when she's literally done nothing today and yet one has snapped within 8 hours.
I said they were properly done not stick ons. Her tech much be awful for that to happen in a day, her nails did always snap and break constantly so definitely says she’s having them done again.

Reactions: 3
I did, I think it’s one of the kids

My 9yo does the same. He’s so bad with cutlery I’m starting to suspect dyspraxia if it’s possible to have a mild form of it. I have other reasons to suspect too but he eats with his hands way too much for my liking. Watching him with a knife is unnerving!
Yep my son has dyspraxia & is older now & will always struggle to eat with a knife & fork. He does in front of people but it's a big struggle for him. I've said I'm moving to plastic dishes too in order to save them getting broken 😅

I just don’t get how everyone preaches that she’s a great mum. Yes playing with your kids is great but wash them ffs! Turn the shower on and say to the older ‘right shower, and when he’s finished you get in’ she is not their mate she is their parent. As a mother myself there is nothing better than putting my little one in the bath getting them out putting fresh clean pjs on and giving their hair a good brush 🤣 I feel cleansed! My kid runs riot and I’m not a parent who doesn’t let them get dirty but for the love of god wipe his face and hands a few times a day Stacey and Chuck him in the bath of a night it’s really not hard, he would probably sleep better too feeling clean!

View attachment 462141
This has really peed me off in itself, she has not worked hard she’s had multiple tags off her ‘celeb’ sister. She is making out like she’s put years and years graft into building her business when she’s had tit loads of help from the tags. Took business away from 100s of genuine small businesses by telling people where you can get blanks from, honestly the family is just full of absolute selfish fuckers

I have to admit Rex and his brothers are the cutest.

How much he clearly adores his big brothers and how good and patient they are with him is lovely to watch!

Reactions: 13
This Morning coming out to check her cupboards.Well done on securing multi thousand pound national advert for your sister's stuff!

Reactions: 6
A dog group I’m in are talking about how she rehomed the dog but she didn’t really? The breeder still had the dog after the family who was supposed to have him couldn’t. So it’s hardly rehoming? Or am I wrong lol

Edit to add: the pups went home 23rd Jan and she posted about the puppy on the 12th Feb and said they had spent the past 2 weeks (I think?) getting to know him. So she had him from when he was just able to leave the breeder

Nothing wrong with the fact she bought the dog from a breeder it’s just aggravating people making out she’s a saint for ‘rehoming’ 😂

She didn't rehome the dog. She bought it from a breeder. Rehoming a dog is when you get it from a rescue organisation or charity.

I can't stand it when people say they've rehomed a dog and they've either bought it from a breeder or from someone selling a puppy they've bought and don't want any more. That isn't rehoming or rescuing a dog. That's buying a puppy.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.