Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look she’s mentioned the carpets. She must have forgotten about them until she read here yesterday. How long before she has replaced them?
The sensible thing would have been to not even mention dying her carpets until she knew if it worked or not, then she could have said oh look I dyed my carpets and it worked out great/ it didn’t work so don’t bother. I wonder how many of her brainless sheep went and dyed their carpets and now can’t afford to fix it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh look she’s mentioned the carpets. She must have forgotten about them until she read here yesterday. How long before she has replaced them?
The sensible thing would have been to not even mention dying her carpets until she knew if it worked or not, then she could have said oh look I dyed my carpets and it worked out great/ it didn’t work so don’t bother. I wonder how many of her brainless sheep went and dyed their carpets and now can’t afford to fix it
I had to laugh when I saw the story of the carpets as I saw someone mention them on here yesterday and then all of a sudden she mentions them saying loads of people asking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My local paper is even writing articles about her and she has nothing to do with Manchester. It's like everyone in the media loves her.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else feel violent when listening to the squinty eyed, cave sized nostrils, goof troop teeth, laughing bleep talks? Please don’t let it just be me🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else feel violent when listening to the squinty eyed, cave sized nostrils, goof troop teeth, laughing bleep talks? Please don’t let it just be me🤣
I have never ever had sound on her stories and it is bliss 👌🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Rex and Ronnie Hinch are going to write a joint book when they’re older about what it’s like growing up with unstable narcs for mothers. Calling it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else notice the red streak in Rex hair while he’s watching the film like it’s paint or something?

Reactions: 2
Looking at Rex dancing around to Moana - lovely - but . . . that poor child is so bloody grubby. Not just ‘played and got grubby’ but long-term, unwashed, ground in, stinking kind of grubby. Poor child.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Poor kid looks dirty again. I'm all for kids playing and getting grubby. There's a vast difference between that and just plain filth though 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Stacey by all means if you can watch Rex play for hours do. Just don't shove a camera in his face all the time. You enjoy him. The majority of people don't find him entertaining. He is your son.

Reactions: 13
Lol are the kids sitting in the dog bed walking tv in her latest snap

Reactions: 1
Why does she feel the need to constantly tell the world she loves her kids. They’re your kids of course you love them everyone loves their children
She’s so annoying

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.