Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really care that she used a pink bottle. I care that he’s nearly two year’s old, walking and talking and still sooking out of a baby bottle like he’s still a crawling baby rather than being taught how to use a sippy cup or an open cup. It’s just lazy parenting.
My toddler will drink from a sippy cup all day however there will be blue murder if there isn't a bottle of milk at nap and bedtime. The very same as we see Rex with. I don't see anything wrong with a child having a bottle for comfort as they are going to sleep.

Reactions: 19
I don’t really care that she used a pink bottle. I care that he’s nearly two year’s old, walking and talking and still sooking out of a baby bottle like he’s still a crawling baby rather than being taught how to use a sippy cup or an open cup. It’s just lazy parenting.
The original poster wasn’t complaining about her using a pink bottle. They were saying in the montage she was pouring the drink on to a pink bottle then when we saw Rex with it it was magically a blue bottle.
https://tattle.life/threads/stacey-...kids-spill-all-her-secrets.15367/post-4069390

Reactions: 4
Hope they start to wash that kid before he starts nursery 😬 I used to work in a nursery and there was a child who smelled v badly of milk and was just dirty:( it was so sad to see but it was hard to work with, I used to feel sick all the time 😬

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So weird how joe has to post on stories whenever Stacey has a day off. Like they don’t want any of their sheep to lose interest after literally a day. Rex is being completely exploited by the both of them.

Reactions: 15
Nothing wrong with a bottle. We still have a night bottle here, it’s a huge part of our bedtime routine. I’m far from a lazy parent. My daughter drinks her water from a cup throughout the day & knows it’s wind down time when she sees her bottle.

Reactions: 8
Apologies for going over old ground but did she ever show the dyed carpets afterward ?

Reactions: 6
Hope they start to wash that kid before he starts nursery 😬 I used to work in a nursery and there was a child who smelled v badly of milk and was just dirty:( it was so sad to see but it was hard to work with, I used to feel sick all the time 😬
This is what I imagine Rex smells like 90% of the time, stale milk and piss because they don't wash him enough and his nappy is always sagging to his knees. 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is what I imagine Rex smells like 90% of the time, stale milk and piss because they don't wash him enough and his nappy is always sagging to his knees. 😔😔
Literally! This kid was the same unfortunately and the parents didn’t even care really:( the smell from that child was something else, felt for them :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So Joe said “don't worry everyone it’s just water” but then he said “only joking it’s cleaner” and Rex sprayed it in the puppy’s eyes and then in his water bowl? If so that’s animal abuse 😡
When he said it's only water Rex suddenly looked at him and then Joe said it's cleaner. I took it as him pretending it's cleaner to Rex so he'd think he is really cleaning. At least that's how I interpreted it.

Reactions: 11
When he said it's only water Rex suddenly looked at him and then Joe said it's cleaner. I took it as him pretending it's cleaner to Rex so he'd think he is really cleaning. At least that's how I interpreted it.
Yes someone else pointed this out. I still don’t think he should be encouraging Rex to squirt (what he thinks is) harmful toxins in the puppy’s eyes 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why do all these z list celebs get teeth that are 5 times too big for their mouth? do they all go the same dentist? They just look stupid

Reactions: 9
Someone on here said it looks like it’s from a sofa seller on FaceBook market place, so so true.
we had that sofa for a year or so...bloody awful, the cushions don’t stay plump or in place and it was so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.