Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t have to be on the rave thread just because you don’t hate on absolutely everything she does though. I don’t rave about her, I just don’t disagree with & think everything she does is that awful, I also like some of how she is, but equally dislike things. Surely we are allowed to be like that?
Yes but it’s annoying jf as a poster you don’t feel that way and are being challenged or having to justify your posts when not on a rave thread

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I don’t understand why we have to justify ourselves all the time on this thread ! I sometimes get confused that I’m on a rave thread ?
Exactly. I don’t like how Rex is dressed or his bloody awful hair but luckily that’s just my opinion 👍🏼 I like my little boy to have a cute little hair cut so he can see and doesn’t look dirty and grubby 🥰

Reactions: 8
I’m a long time lurker on this thread, how often do the older boys go to their dads? They seem to be there quite a lot, which is actually good in my opinion as they would have a good relationship with them due to this
It seems to me like they go part of the school holidays and maybe one weekend a month (or possibly every second weekend but I don't think so) which isn't really a lot. Leighton seems to go more and seems to have a closer relationship with his dad as Zach comes home early sometimes.

Anyone watched Joe’s stories this morning? Rex spraying the new dog with water...kids do all sorts but what I took issue with was Joe doing nothing but laughing along and a gentle ‘the dog doesn’t need cleaning’. Poor dog and poor child for the lack of boundaries

Reactions: 12
Anyone watched Joe’s stories this morning? Rex spraying the new dog with water...kids do all sorts but what I took issue with was Joe doing nothing but laughing along and a gentle ‘the dog doesn’t need cleaning’. Poor dog and poor child for the lack of boundaries
Omg really? My other halfs parents squirt their dog with water when he's been biting or been naughty, he now sees the spray bottle as a sign he's been naughty. (He doesn't get soaked and of course it doesn't hurt him). That will confuse the puppy if he's been squirted with water before when he's been naughty and now Rex is doing it!

Reactions: 1
So Joe said “don't worry everyone it’s just water” but then he said “only joking it’s cleaner” and Rex sprayed it in the puppy’s eyes and then in his water bowl? If so that’s animal abuse 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
So Joe said “don't worry everyone it’s just water” but then he said “only joking it’s cleaner” and Rex sprayed it in the puppy’s eyes and then in his water bowl? If so that’s animal abuse 😡
I’m pretty sure he was joking when he said only joking it’s cleaner, he said it because Rex looked at the camera funny.

Reactions: 9
This will be a bottle of chemicals next. The kid needs to be told no

I’m pretty sure he was joking when he said only joking it’s cleaner, he said it because Rex looked at the camera funny.
Well then he’s teaching Rex it’s okay to spray chemicals in the puppy’s face 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Well then he’s teaching Rex it’s okay to spray chemicals in the puppy’s face 🤷‍♀️
I mean it was just a joke and he was talking to his phone not Rex! Rex is 2 and pretending to clean with a spray bottle of water, all my kids done this when they were little (mammy’s little helpers) they probably even sprayed the dog a few times i don’t think it’s that deep. His baby grow on the other hand 🤢

Reactions: 5
Still find it mad that Joe went out with Kara Tointon, now she is one classy beautiful lady, way out of his league, Stacey on the other hand 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t really care that she used a pink bottle. I care that he’s nearly two year’s old, walking and talking and still sooking out of a baby bottle like he’s still a crawling baby rather than being taught how to use a sippy cup or an open cup. It’s just lazy parenting.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I'm more concerned that he gave a toddler a glass bottle

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm more concerned that he gave a toddler a glass bottle
Was it a glass bottle?! Omg

I mean it was just a joke and he was talking to his phone not Rex! Rex is 2 and pretending to clean with a spray bottle of water, all my kids done this when they were little (mammy’s little helpers) they probably even sprayed the dog a few times i don’t think it’s that deep. His baby grow on the other hand 🤢
I agree that it’s what children do, I just don’t agree with him not telling Rex no and using it for content

Reactions: 2
I don’t really care that she used a pink bottle. I care that he’s nearly two year’s old, walking and talking and still sooking out of a baby bottle like he’s still a crawling baby rather than being taught how to use a sippy cup or an open cup. It’s just lazy parenting.
For god's sake, it was a baby bottle at night, probably a comfort thing. I can't stand Stacey, I hate having to defend her on this, but there is nothing wrong with a bottle at night. He has cups and normal drinking bottles in the day. Lazy parenting is not changing his nappy or his clothes, or washing him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.