Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at the sign website and for a simple one word sign your looking at 200 - 300 I am guessing Stacey paid at least 500 - 600 for it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Why did she not get a neon sign in a legible font so she didn’t need to translate it??

Reactions: 9
I just looked at the sign website and for a simple one word sign your looking at 200 - 300 I am guessing Stacey paid at least 500 - 600 for it.
I’ve just had a look and it would have been a customised sign. Not sure what size she had but I typed in the same saying and the smallest size for that saying costs £869!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
How does a toddler boy having long hair make him look like a girl?
I dont understand.
His hair isn't waist length, we are in the middle of a pandemic and hair stylists can't work, what exactly is she expected to do?
Even if his hair is left long, why is that a problem? Will it make his penis fall off?

Its Joe's hair im more concerned about. One week its ginger, then its mahogany and recently hes looking more and more like Paul McCartney in a tracksuit
For me the thing with the long hair (more than it doesn't suit Rex whatsoever) is that it is frequently dirty and un-brushed. If she did have a girl I bet you it would be all shiny and pretty, always well kept. To me Rex's ratty hair is just neglect on Stacey and Joe's part. By all means grow his hair but bloody well look after it for him.

Reactions: 12
I wasn’t going to post the picture out of respect but then thought they have absolutely no respect for the Stay at Home stay safe rules !!
View attachment 454456
Hmm.. Not sure this was yesterday though, or Stacey's done a post record for once. According to Stacey's stories Rex left in a peachy coloured outfit that he also went to bed in. It is always possible that Rex did wear the blue for the visit and they changed him when they got home, but Stacey doesn't like to be truthful so who knows?

I’ve just had a look and it would have been a customised sign. Not sure what size she had but I typed in the same saying and the smallest size for that saying costs £869!
I bet she got it for free. I can't understand why anyone would pay that for it, it's hideous, just so tacky.

Reactions: 7
I was always under the impression Leighton had his Dad's last name. I guess not considering her latest story.

I'd say her and Joe have some blazing rows at times

Reactions: 6
What the hell is that picture on her grid post from last night
Two older kids that are dressed the same and don’t look happy about it for yet another staged photo!
Rex looks a mess and Stacey,well where do I start!!?
Them teeth are all I see!!!
And the squinty eyes!!
Just no!!

edit- just to add before I get the teeth brigade on my back I feel I can comment as she was not born with them she paid to have them look like that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell is that picture on her grid post from last night
Two older kids that are dressed the same and don’t look happy about it for yet another staged photo!
Rex looks a mess and Stacey,well where do I start!!
Then teeth are all I see!!!
And the squinty eyes!!
Just no
I understand trying to be real and unfiltered (I’m here for that) but it’s like she is TRYING to make herself look ugly 😂

Reactions: 5
FD07547E-A473-4DA0-B59C-526608C17B24.png

No, no it won’t blow my mind because I can organise my home without having to take everything out of its original packaging and putting a stupid bleeping label on it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.