Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booboothefool

The petals or leaves stuck to the bathroom wall... I'm now convinced she's not wired right. There's something amiss and I cannot begin to imagine living with her!
The fact she reuses those petals makes me feel sick!! Especially with her personal hygiene standards 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She *might* reveal the name tonight or tomorrow after she's *possibly* revealed as the Sausage. How fitting and totally unplanned (🙄) would it be to call him Sausage?!
Even if she isn't sausage she will probs just be like '*crazy cackle* all you guys thought I was *cackle cackle shrugs shoulders* sausage and now i *cackle* have a sausage dog *shows off teeth and cackle* should I call him *cackle cackle* sausage!?!?'

• Haha
  • Sick

Deanna

Aww poor Stacey can’t breathe properly because she’s so AnXiOuS about her book tomorrow...

Aka.. send me praises/love to feed my ego
That fake panic attack thing boils my blood 😡 it makes a mockery of ppl who suffer with anxiety for real! Giggling like a moron would be the last thing she wanted to do if that was in anyway real.
also how aggressively was Rex doing her makeup last night, she’s so going to regret not stopping him from hitting her when he gets a bit bigger 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
next question....... does anyone really dye a carpet?

SS loose woman, writes a so called book and ?
JS competitions on LW and ?
Grinch, instagram, sells her soul and ?
Mr Grinch ?

So where does all there money come from?
The money comes from 3k a show with loose women, the never ending undisclosed ads on her Insta plus the voiceovers, tv show appearances, butlins, benson's beds, dove and Amazon contracts and let's not forver her previous 4 or 5 books!

I know I am very arsey about table manners but really, Leighton must be nearly 9 - why is he eating roast dinners from a bowl with his fingers???

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Nervousnerys

Never posted before but I had to to come on and say that I’ve only ever had 3 panic attacks in my life and went blind and fainted every time. They are the most frightening thing to have ever happened to me and I hope that I never have one again for the rest of my life. I am sick and tired of so called celebrities banging on about about anxiety and panic attacks, and why does she have to have a sad sounding song over everything, basically for attention and sympathy so everyone feels sorry for her and buys the bleedin crap book 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Thought I would post on here while taking a dump. Giggle goggle giggle....... I'm still in the same clothes as yesterday........giggle giggle giggle. Don't know where the kids are......giggle giggle giggle. Now I'm off to make a pickle sandwich from the pickle I keep hidden under the plant pot 😉😉 Just remember you are worth it. Love all you to the moon and back. Oh loads of you were wondering where my manky jumper is from. It's from a little business called primark.

• Haha

Joy12

Says Joe and Hinch husband now have a five aside football team... I guess Harry doesn’t count to make it six. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel violent when listening to the squinty eyed, cave sized nostrils, goof troop teeth, laughing cunt talks? Please don’t let it just be me🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
Stacey and Joe exchanging vows ;

stacey: I *squints eyes and giggles” take thee hoeseph *omg I’m just so silly hehehehe squints eyes haha I meant joseph* swash to be my lawful *hehehehe eye squint horse teeth out * wedded husband

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I just came here to rant really. Not that I am perfect myself but I always wash and change my child for bed!! Rex was still in yesterday's dirty clothes this morning😔....also why is she pouring milk into a Pink bottle for Rex along with dressing him like a girl these days too?! Anything to be different! but she's down right gross!! She fries me🙄
She’s pouring milk into a pink bottle then clicks her fingers and he’s sat on sofa with a blue bottle! Abracafuckingdabra!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Me.oh.my

She won't share the messages that call her out for breaking lockdown rules or ignoring all her followers on the live though will she...of course not

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Joes not happy as she stuck green leaves or petal all over the bathroom. He said on his stories he doesn’t know what to expect when he walks into the bathroom as last week it was full of sand. I bet he hates living with her sometimes

• Haha

Aab41

VIP Member
Still find it mad that Joe went out with Kara Tointon, now she is one classy beautiful lady, way out of his league, Stacey on the other hand 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
She just said on loose women that the dogs name was ALREADY Peanut when they got him!!!
So the poll she put up was all for engagement on insta!!
What a fake & liar she is 🤮
Her inbox will be full up asking why she put the poll up if the dog was already named but she’ll conveniently not read any of them. But any messages from trolls she’ll see those.. and post them