Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's taking one for the team and watching her live with hinch? I suspect she'll have locked herself away in a soundproof cupboard this time
I tried but it was so dull that I stopped watching it

Reactions: 4
Weirdest live ever. They would have been as well just facetiming each other because they didn't read the comments (had to switch them off at one point because it was freezing so badly), just talked to each other about what each of their plans were for the coming days, and opened presents they had sent each other. Not of interest to anyone other than the two of them tbh.

Reactions: 12
I know its rich coming from me, extremely single 😂, but my GOD her, Hinch, and so many other celebs/influencers really set their bar very low when it comes to men!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think joe has a very short fuse. He does his best to hide it but sometimes you can see the actual distaste in his face at the things she does. He want very happy about the hat thing and also the other night when she looked like she was stoned you could hear him shouting at one of the boys. Nasty character but remains well hidden

Reactions: 25
I think joe has a very short fuse. He does his best to hide it but sometimes you can see the actual distaste in his face at the things she does. He want very happy about the hat thing and also the other night when she looked like she was stoned you could hear him shouting at one of the boys. Nasty character but remains well hidden
Yeah he doesn't give off good vibes. He tries to do this cheeky charmer act but he comes across as very nasty and angry very often.

Reactions: 21
We all tell our kids off at one point or another 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
So Stacey and hinch decided to randomly send each other a box of pressies for valentines? How random...not!
Looks like half the stuff in the boxes were gifted to them both to give out therefore they should have had AD on the live. It was one huge advert

Reactions: 15
I honestly have no idea where everyone gets the fact that Joe is a nasty piece of work from 🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s a prick granted but what has he ever done to come across as nasty or vicious? It’s a bit of a bold statement to make without any hard evidence.

Reactions: 21
I honestly have no idea where everyone gets the fact that Joe is a nasty piece of work from 🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s a prick granted but what has he ever done to come across as nasty or vicious? It’s a bit of a bold statement to make without any hard evidence.
I have to agree with this. He is very much loved by his family and friends you can tell.

Reactions: 8
Why is she referring to Caroline Flack as ‘someone special’ instead of just saying her name? We all know who she means I don’t get it.

Reactions: 13
I thought she just didn't want to seem like she was trying to make tomorrow about her so she didn't name Caroline. I think it was a lot classier to try to help raise money for the samaritans, acknowledge tomorrow's anniversary, and describe Caroline a special person to them both without mentioning her name and making it a big tribute post. A bit more tasteful towards Caroline's family I think.

I'll be eating my words if she ends up doing a big post and photo montage of caroline tomorrow though! 🙄

Reactions: 15
I just really feel for Theo. She looks stressed in every pic she’s put up. Can you imagine being an elderly dog who’s used to being alone and bringing a hyper puppy home to annoy her for the rest of her quiet life.
I don’t see it like that at all, she looks happy and content to me. I’m sure she’ll do fine, and he won’t be a puppy forever, plus pretty sure she’ll have somewhere quiet to go if she needs, one thing I think Stacey is great with is her pets. I know a lot will disagree with me on this as it seems Stacey can do not right and so many seem to jump on her for the simple fact she’s breathing!

Reactions: 10
Not ravers, just people who aren’t out to hate on every little thing people do, there’s a point that it’s just pathetic.
100% call people out when due. Calling people out when not due especially
Mocking their features is insanity and gives us the name of trolls.

Mod edit: Pointlessly argumentative posts preceding here have been removed. Either ignore a user, scroll past or report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.