Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't doing that stupid laughing in her live with her faux Bessie.
Silly tosser never does it on loose women either! She’s so fake it’s unbelievable, I find it sad for the kids that she lives her life purely for the gram and tit content x

Reactions: 4
100% lack of content. I think it started when she was buying the 5 gallon bio detergents and maybe then her sister said she could label them and it grew to add content for stacey and build her sisters business.

I've just watched Hinch's gender reveal. She is so much better at this insta crap than stacey. I'm not a fan of Hinch but she is 100% slicker then dreary insincerely emotional stacey.

Also, Ronnie is much more appealing than Rex. Ronnie has a more gentle personality and from what we see Rex takes after his parents, loud, annoying and irritatingly in your face. Obviously it's not Rex's fault that every second of his life has been whored out all over the net but it has made him really repellant to me. I can't stand the sight if him. I hate to sound like my mother but he needs a haircut, a good wash on the daily and to told no every now and then.

Rant over.
It’s the last part of your rant for me....👎🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Each to their own. But for me Rex is way over exposed.
I do agree somewhat with what you said. Rex does need to be told no. He has no routine and no discipline. I also think it’s SO wrong that influencers are allowed to splash their children across social media like this. Where’s the privacy ? It’s unfair on the kids when they’re older

Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely ok for boys to have long hair but it takes seconds to run a wet comb through it when getting dressed for the day. There’s no excuse for the state he is in
This was my point, I actually have no issues with his long hair but she doesn't care for it and it is often ratty and grubby looking.

😳😳😳 talking about kids like this is
I am not meaning that any of this is Rex's fault. Of course it isn't, I feel really sorry for that boy having had his entire life displayed on Instagram. What I am saying is his over exposure makes me not want to see him. I have unfollowed her.

Reactions: 9
I think people should direct their anger at theses celebs who expose their children to possible unwanted comments rather than the commenter themselves.
I think we all appreciate that whatever opinions we have about the kids, it’s not their fault they are in this position.
I don’t think anything that has been said has been that bad tbh. Maybe if you like children or have your own, but I can’t say either applies to me 😂
It’s time for parents to start taking accountability of their kids and start safeguarding them. We can only comment on what they show 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think people should direct their anger at theses celebs who expose their children to possible unwanted comments rather than the commenter themselves.
I think we all appreciate that whatever opinions we have about the kids, it’s not their fault they are in this position.
I don’t think anything that has been said has been that bad tbh. Maybe if you like children or have your own, but I can’t say either applies to me 😂
It’s time for parents to start taking accountability of their kids and start safeguarding them. We can only comment on what they show 🤷‍♀️
Exactly! Like the original poster stated, she could clean him up a bit, brush his hair etc but she doesn’t. She leaves him grubby and dirty to get a reaction from all the “Susan’s” and how is that fair on Rex? It’s not.

Reactions: 12
Exactly! Like the original poster stated, she could clean him up a bit, brush his hair etc but she doesn’t. She leaves him grubby and dirty to get a reaction from all the “Susan’s” and how is that fair on Rex? It’s not.
Maybe they could have worded it better then like Stacey makes him repellent as no one wants to see a poor little toddler going to bed in sand/milk soaked suit, 🥺 and I think she only started tying his hair back when it was mentioned on here that it is greasy it may seem far fetched to some but seriously if this was a normal person wouldn’t they be looked at for neglect?? Also joe is no better he could bath him or tell Stacey that she isn’t using his son to get back at Susan’s 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Bugger, just accidentally swiped on her stories so have had to delete all my cookies, grr!

Rumour has it he is going back to eastenders. I suppose those working hours would make sense for a soap. I really hope he isn’t going back. I don’t even watch eastenders but can’t stand the thought of him being on TV any more than he is already!
Surely there wouldn’t be a place on ee for him? None of his family are there. I can’t remember him having any ties to anyone that is?

Reactions: 1
Surely there wouldn’t be a place on ee for him? None of his family are there. I can’t remember him having any ties to anyone that is?
I don’t watch it so have no idea! It’s just a rumour I’ve heard. I really hope it’s not true 😂

That’s true, but I have seen a lot of members give him ‘nicknames’ as such, which is just as bad IMO. Both children are innocent and are unfortunately exploited daily by their parents. Stacey and hinch are both as bad as one another and use their boys as engagement which I find disgusting 🤷🏻‍♀️
Each to their own. But for me Rex is way over exposed.
It’s also the fact that you are talking about which child “appeals” to you more for me 🤮
None of these children need to appeal to any of us. It’s not their fault their parents post them online, I’d rather not discuss kids in this way.

This was my point, I actually have no issues with his long hair but she doesn't care for it and it is often ratty and grubby looking.

I am not meaning that any of this is Rex's fault. Of course it isn't, I feel really sorry for that boy having had his entire life displayed on Instagram. What I am saying is his over exposure makes me not want to see him. I have unfollowed her.
ok this fair. Your wording was a bit 😳 for me

Reactions: 10
I don't agree with sending Stacey and others nasty direct messages. I do think it's wrong and not nice for them to read things about their appearance. However, that message did make me laugh and I know that makes me an awful person.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't agree with sending Stacey and others nasty direct messages. I do think it's wrong and not nice for them to read things about their appearance. However, that message did make me laugh and I know that makes me an awful person.
You’re not the only one, It made me laugh too!🤣

Agree, he is way over exposed, so his Ronnie and a lot of other children on Instagram, it’s disgusting and something should be done about it! Also agree with his hair, it looks awful when he hasn’t had it washed which it rarely is, you can see she is a very lazy parent!

Reactions: 8
It’s funny how she always manages to land on an awful messages isn’t it? Both her and her sister apparently get so trolled for their appearances I bet they just send each other messages to share for content. What sad lives they lead

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.