Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if the boys are going between Stacey’s and their dads and Harry between Stacey’s and his mums isn’t that their bubbles used up?

Surely if the boys are going between Stacey’s and their dads and Harry between Stacey’s and his mums isn’t that their bubbles used up?
They don’t care about bubbles and rules. They’re just doing whatever they want. Absolute selfish idiots.

Reactions: 12
If you look on the sisters Instagram she has a snow day with her mum back in January so would seem she is also in a bubble with her mum. The whole family have too many bubbles and they shouldn’t be meeting in the middle of lockdown 😡

Reactions: 11
Breaking rules is one thing, but what I don't understand is why they share it on Instagram? Surely if you were going to do it, you'd do it in private?

Reactions: 14
Why is she proud to announce they are both still wearing yesterdays clothes..

No doubt when rex goes to bed tonight in he will be sleeping on the same dirty bed sheets!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't understand how none of them have caught Covid. I've been shielding and haven't left my house for a year and even I've caught it. It's unreal.

Breaking rules is one thing, but what I don't understand is why they share it on Instagram? Surely if you were going to do it, you'd do it in private?
Yeah I don’t get it. I’ll be the first to admit I haven’t stuck to the rules 100% (don’t send hate) but I’m not an idiot, I don’t post online about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah I don’t get it. I’ll be the first to admit I haven’t stuck to the rules 100% (don’t send hate) but I’m not an idiot, I don’t post online about it.
Yep, to me that screams that they don't care and they think they're above everyone else as they know they can share it on social media & nothing will happen!!

Regarding Rex's hair, I guess you could try a little bit but I once tried to cut my sons hair when he was younger & yep, no photos from that stage now 😅😄😆 poor child, I do hope, even if she keeps it longer, it gets tidied up once salons are open.

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t going to post the picture out of respect but then thought they have absolutely no respect for the Stay at Home stay safe rules !!
View attachment 454456
That makes me so angry. I've barely seen my parents for a year, and on the rare occasion I've seen them (when they weren't in a local lockdown) I social distanced and we stayed outside. My son hasn't been held by anyone other than myself and my husband since he was 7 months old. I get so angry by all these covidiots and them lot are the worst ones out there. I hate that they get away with it.

Reactions: 5
Why does she try to make everything funny with the over exaggerated laugh? I love gherkins, and will frequently make my way through the most of a jar (don't judge), but there's absolutely nothing funny about it?

Reactions: 8
tone deaf idiot! She's bought another neon sign that will easily be £500, total and utter moron! we're in a pandemic where people are losing their jobs left right and centre and struggling to put food on the table. Don't worry though you are enough, affirmations pay the bills don't they?

Reactions: 10
Yep she could have bought £500 of groceries toiletries which food banks are desp for, dropped email off. Even mention the food bank on instagram to promote... Least helpful less selfish content.

Reactions: 9
The absolute state of him. 20 mins it would've took to give him a quick bath and get his hair washed and in clean pj's last night. But no she's put him to bed like a stinking woman.
If this is was Brenda on the estate, the social would be all over her.

It's not cute and it's not funny!

Last night...
Screenshot_20210225-133359_Instagram.jpg

This morning...
Screenshot_20210225-132856_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
That is definitely an old photo. He looks so much younger on it and his hair isn’t as long there as it is now. Maybe she did see him the other day and didn’t post a recent photo to try and pretend they hadn’t seen each other.

Reactions: 4
Thought I would post on here while taking a dump. Giggle goggle giggle....... I'm still in the same clothes as yesterday........giggle giggle giggle. Don't know where the kids are......giggle giggle giggle. Now I'm off to make a pickle sandwich from the pickle I keep hidden under the plant pot 😉😉 Just remember you are worth it. Love all you to the moon and back. Oh loads of you were wondering where my manky jumper is from. It's from a little business called primark.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is definitely an old photo. He looks so much younger on it and his hair isn’t as long there as it is now. Maybe she did see him the other day and didn’t post a recent photo to try and pretend they hadn’t seen each other.
That was still taken in covid times as he's not much younger and we still had to social distance. They are a bunch of selfish covidiot twats.

'Accidentally' stealing the Olivia Rubin cardigan from Loose Women? Isn't that cardigan a couple of hundred pounds at least? But of course down to earth Stace could never buy her own, has to laugh about stealing it from work 🙄

Using one of my least favourite quotations ever there.. ‘You are exactly where you need to be.’
That’s only reassuring if you’re living a privileged life full of good things. For example, not much use to someone stuck in an abusive relationship or fighting for their life against cancer is it Stace? Just the type of basic witch motto I’d expect from someone like her. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.