Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest she probably doesn’t do it on purpose. She doesn’t have a proper job so has nowhere to be ever, lives in this fictional limbo where she thinks she’s busy when she does 1/100th of what normal people do in a day. Probably doesn’t know what month it is let alone day because it’s not like she has things to do.
Of course she knows what day she is, she does it deliberately for engagement, she's a twit!

Bet they have gone to his Mums again

Anyone seen Joes Colman Insta Fakeaway ad?? It’s actually the most Cringy thing I have ever seen and I watch Staceys stories. Her eldest in the background looks fuming about what his life is forced to be. 😞
Yes, it was awful, so fake.

Reactions: 3
I don’t really frequent the Stacey threads but I just came here to say I really bloody wish she’d cut Rex’s hair
She probably wants to get his first haircut done professionaly and that's not allowed at the minute,just guessing though..I think it's very cute but each to their own

Reactions: 7
Why the f is Stacey going “no way you made this” when she’s been sat in the same room as him WHILE he makes it.
Instagram really is for dummies isn’t it 😂
Isn’t he doing celeb Masterchef? Surely you’ve got to be able to cook to go on that?

Reactions: 2
She probably wants to get his first haircut done professionaly and that's not allowed at the minute,just guessing though..I think it's very cute but each to their own
I love his hair. I remember when my son had his first hair cut and his curls were cut off, then they never grew back 😭 I'd have left it for longer

Reactions: 6
As old fashioned and uncool as I'm going to sound right now, I personally CBA with the latest trend of boys looking like girls. I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone, I don't judge anyone for having a different opinion.... I'm just sharing what I think 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
As old fashioned and uncool as I'm going to sound right now, I personally CBA with the latest trend of boys looking like girls. I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone, I don't judge anyone for having a different opinion.... I'm just tellin sharing what I think 😊
Same. Plus send me to hell but he’s not cute and I’m so sick of seeing him on every story and every post as he’s only there to make her money

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't care if he has long hair but if they're going to have his hair long, they should wash and brush it and tie it up so he can play without it in his face and stuff.

Reactions: 5
I don't care if he has long hair but if they're going to have his hair long, they should wash and brush it and tie it up so he can play without it in his face and stuff.
Same. It’s not about the length of it, just keep it tidy, it’s not that hard to run a wet comb through it to tame the bed head. He’s looks like he’s related to Boris

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont think Rex is cute. He just looks like a miniature Joe without the fake tan and cap but with scruffy long blonde hair

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the wrong day of the week posts are just her or her team clicking “post” on the wrong pre record 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Has Hinch commented on her new grid post?? Can’t be bothered to scroll. Normally she’s at the top of comments with her over the top sickly posts

Reactions: 3
What the hell are those jumpers the boys are wearing in that last post 😳 they’re in high school, fancy making them wear something so tit for an Insta post 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that child seriously going to bed in the same clothes he’s been in all day? Is she not bathing him and putting pyjamas on him?

Why does she feel the need to tell you she’s on the toilet? If you didn’t tell us we’d be none the wiser. 🤔

Reactions: 4
I saw joes sister posted how she saw him and Rex the other day
That really pissed me off! I can't imagine it was at the front door for a quick hello. I wonder if they even live locally, considering you can't leave your local area. That whole family are bell ends.

That really pissed me off! I can't imagine it was at the front door for a quick hello. I wonder if they even live locally, considering you can't leave your local area. That whole family are bell ends.
You’ve got to be thick to break lockdown rules but you have to be even thicker to post it all over social media

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.