Stacey solomon #20 Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen people do this on DIY groups, it never ends well. One spilt drink and you’ve got dye all over. Great idea in a house where everything is white.

Reactions: 4
I'm at a loss as to why she is dyeing her carpet?! Why, WTAF.. she has the money to replace it.

Reactions: 12
Seen people do this on DIY groups, it never ends well. One spilt drink and you’ve got dye all over. Great idea in a house where everything is white.
I've seen it on the DIY on a budget group and then they dye their sofas, she'll probably do that next, all this to be relatable.

Reactions: 6
I actually felt sick about the BO comment. How disgusting!! Christ knows what the kids smell like, especially Rex as he's always filthy.

You can't see it in a still picture but Rex was shaking and pulling a really spiteful face, it just doesnt sit right at all. Zach looks thoroughly pissed off at having to perform for this video.
View attachment 439721
seriously?? He’s just excited. My daughter does the exact same thing, especially when the sugar bowl appears 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Dying carpets at 10.30 at night 🤔 definatly on something , it makes sence tbh the way she is carrying on making all that shite she makes 🙄

Reactions: 15
Is she going to walk over wet carpet to wipe down the skirting or is she going to laugh at her stupidity tomorrow when she can’t get it off.
imagine the smell if she can’t dry it out quick enough 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
A) The chemicals & smell (especially for the new pup not good)
B) Spraying over filthy carpets to hide the filth ?! 😳 that is rank 🤣

I’ve seen it all now. Cue everyone having black feet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Normally I do actually really like Stacey, sure she's annoying. BUT what the actual duck, dying your carpets. I can't even comprehend why that would ever be a good idea. She's a millionaire, i'm speechless.

Reactions: 3
She s managed by out of the cupboard Phillip Schofields daughter Molly Schofield at the ymugroup . They huge group go to the entertainment mentioned manage An t n Dec and loads of big names. Look at the grey roots!! Surprised at that photo chosen.t
I'm surprised she doesn't manage her own Dad. It looks like Judy and Richards son manages them and only them.

Reactions: 1
I don't have the money readily available for new carpets and I could not be arsed dying mine. Yet someone who is a literal millionaire is going to that effort when she could just replace them without even noticing it take a hit on her bank?!

Reactions: 10
“Thought I’d try this for 30 quid”. Is this what Stacey things “normal” people do when their carpets are dirty? I’d love new carpets but can’t afford them. If they were that bad I would buy a rug to cover any stains and/ or deep clean them. Stacey, regular/ low income households DO NOT ACT LIKE THIS. Stop it now because it’s actually offensive that you think we do.
And like someone mentioned above, a house full of chemicals could be really damaging to that poor puppy. We can’t even light a scented candle without our dog having a sneezing fit.

Reactions: 24
Has she used the same stuff to do the carpets that Joe uses on his hair?! It’s so dark, can’t see that looking good or lasting at all. Just pay to have them properly deep cleaned or replace if they’re that bad like a normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"peanut's grooming" translates to "peanut is grooming"

Yet another basic Grammer mistake 🤦🏻‍♀️
But, but, but ..Not super intelligent Stacey Solomon surely? She says she could have gone to university!

"I have a national diploma equivalent to 3 As at A-level & could have gone to university, if I could afford it," she confessed. Stacey added: "I'm an intelligent capable human. "Your opinion demonstrates a lack of education & ability to see past stereotypical traits in a human that society deems unintelligent."

I wonder who wrote that quote for her..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But, but, but ..Not super intelligent Stacey Solomon surely? She says she could have gone to university!

"I have a national diploma equivalent to 3 As at A-level & could have gone to university, if I could afford it," she confessed. Stacey added: "I'm an intelligent capable human. "Your opinion demonstrates a lack of education & ability to see past stereotypical traits in a human that society deems unintelligent."

I wonder who wrote that quote for her..
“If I could afford it” does she not realise you get student loans for this exact reason. twit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.