Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has that many batteries knocking about to put them in a case - that’s so odd. Easier to store batteries in their cardboard than in that brief case thing

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she such a devious woman just declare it’s gifted properly ffs.
Also what the duck is the point in decanting from one bottle to another? Goto one of those packaging free top up shops in London and take your bottles, it prevents the plastic waste and also the waste of time she’s spending on doing that (along with bottles that don’t have safety catches 🙄)
It's been since she's become pally with Mrs Hinch..

Reactions: 4
So, Joe comes home from training for Dançing on Ice with a battery case for Stacey, who just happens to be filming him as he walks in the door with it!!
Then, surprise surprise, Stacey does a 'swipe up' for the "same one" she says, as "so many of you are asking for a link" she says!! All completely planned and set-up!!
Does she think we are completely fecking stupid!! Just like her bestie Grinch she is! 🤢🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She has just posted a pic of her Joe and all 3 of her kids in the same bed!! FML

Reactions: 3
So, Joe comes home from training for Dançing on Ice with a battery case for Stacey, who just happens to be filming him as he walks in the door with it!!
Then, surprise surprise, Stacey does a 'swipe up' for the "same one" she says, as "so many of you are asking for a link" she says!! All completely planned and set-up!!
Does she think we are completely fecking stupid!! Just like her bestie Grinch she is! 🤢🤢
So many asking, have these people no access to Google? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who gets a kitchen done so quick! Shows what money can buy. What time were the builders there this morning? 😱

Who gets a kitchen done so quick! Shows what money can buy. What time were the builders there this morning? 😱
We had ours done and they ripped everything out and put the new one in, in about 6.5 hours 🙈 the little bits took a lot longer tho (tiling, worktops ect) but it is amazing how quick they can do it! X

Reactions: 5
We had ours done and they ripped everything out and put the new one in, in about 6.5 hours 🙈 the little bits took a lot longer tho (tiling, worktops ect) but it is amazing how quick they can do it! X
Ahh OK. Was just a little surprised how much was done by 8.30 this morning, compared to last night's photo.

Reactions: 2
The new kitchen looks the same as the old one to me 😳
I was thinking same!! Wonder what the worktops will be like, if you gonna rip out a kitchen and get a new one then at least make it different!

She has just posted a pic of her Joe and all 3 of her kids in the same bed!! FML
I am confused about what’s wrong with it? Highly doubt the two older children stayed in bed with them looks like they are just enjoying family time and Stacey was switching off for the night but I don’t know.

Reactions: 25
I am confused about what’s wrong with it? Highly doubt the two older children stayed in bed with them looks like they are just enjoying family time and Stacey was switching off for the night but I don’t know.
I think she often says they share a bed. Fresh laundry. I don’t share a bed with my husband when I have changed the sheets 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I think it’s nice to have family time like that. My family have never been close.

Reactions: 8
Yeay. She's realised you go to refill shops with your jars, so cutting out the extra waste 🥳🥳 this I can celebrate.

Reactions: 13
I am actually jealous of all the organisation - wish I could be that coordinated/afford all that stuff!

Reactions: 15
The worlds gone mad when you actively go downstairs, get a cake stand out the cupboard, go back upstairs, put 4 bath bombs onto the cake stand, get your phone out and take a pic then throw 1 bath bomb into the bath and film the whole thing!!
because all mum s have the time for that!!😂

Why is she such a devious woman just declare it’s gifted properly ffs.
Also what the duck is the point in decanting from one bottle to another? Goto one of those packaging free top up shops in London and take your bottles, it prevents the plastic waste and also the waste of time she’s spending on doing that (along with bottles that don’t have safety catches 🙄)
Exactly.Also ,don't know about you ladies but my laundry/cleaning stuff is out of the way in abasket under the sink (I haven't any small kid's now).Waste of a pretty jar/container if it'll probably never be seen??

When my three were !little they'd always come in for a family snuggle Sunday mornings ! I loved those mo.ments even if it was me who got turfed out and ended up downstairs making the marmite on toast :) 💓These days it's the cat who shares my cosy nest. 😻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I missing something here.... the kitchen looks identical to the ‘old’ one?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.