Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love what she’s done with her craft cupboard looks a lot neater...but why are her potatoes and onions in there? I get they should be sorted in a dark place but it’s kinda random with the craft stuff!

Reactions: 1
Why oh why does she think we need to see a baby vest covered in shite!!
Does she think she's the only person that's had to deal with a poo explosion! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her on Big Fat Quiz of the Decade? Is she genuinely that dim or is it an act?

Reactions: 1
This fad of emptying perfectly fine containers of stuff into bought fancy containers is really annoying me. Stacey and Hinch do it all the time, I'm sure they think this is saving the environment 🤦‍♀️ the point is to buy it in a reusable container of a recyclable sachet to fill up your container. Not throw away a perfectly fine peice of plastic or glass just to put it in a fancy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This fad of emptying perfectly fine containers of stuff into bought fancy containers is really annoying me. Stacey and Hinch do it all the time, I'm sure they think this is saving the environment 🤦‍♀️ the point is to buy it in a reusable container of a recyclable sachet to fill up your container. Not throw away a perfectly fine peice of plastic or glass just to put it in a fancy one.
Yeah abit baffled by the spices :unsure: just leave them in the bottle they come in!!

Reactions: 8
It's all about the 'swipe up' thats why. Salamander did one for containers soon after sorting her cupboard!!

Reactions: 4
Ah yes it is driving me crazy, this culture of emptying out a tub to put in a similar tub but with a fancy label!!
Some things like biscuits, coffee etc for easier access etc but spices?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hate a tap to tidy! How about clean and tidy as you go along get your pickles to clear their own mess up at least 2 of them are plenty old enough instead of living like pigs

Reactions: 11
Hate a tap to tidy! How about clean and tidy as you go along get your pickles to clear their own mess up at least 2 of them are plenty old enough instead of living like pigs
I'm not like that unfortunately, I try but... Oops
However tap to tidy, it's a few things, not one of those programmes you see where it's all clutter and magically it's all clean.

The amount of time wasted on those is ridiculous. Shows how ridiculous it is when she put the wrong after photo on!

Reactions: 6
I like Stacey (And all of her kids seems to have really great natures) but the amount of ads on her Insta is ridiculous! With regards to Joe, I get the impression he works a lot more than she does and when he is home he gets annoyed and doesn't want her phone in his face every 5 mins.He always looked exhausted. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 20
I like Stacey (And all of her kids seems to have really great natures) but the amount of ads on her Insta is ridiculous! With regards to Joe, I get the impression he works a lot more than she does and when he is home he gets annoyed and doesn't want her phone in his face every 5 mins.He always looked exhausted. Just my opinion.
I agree re: her kids. They’re all so loving and seem really great kids, little Rex seems such a happy little guy. I think she’s a brilliant mum from what I’ve seen. But as a person my god she grinds on me

Reactions: 10
Do they really need a new kitchen?! It didn’t look bad at all!
Nothing wrong with it but at least she’s donating it to someone. Unlike Hinch who would more than likely just throw something in the bin.

Reactions: 15
Also another thought on these bottles, things are put in special bottles to stop kids eating them. Yes they might be putting them out of reach but it would only take a second to forget once and they're should be a sick child.

Reactions: 7
Also another thought on these bottles, things are put in special bottles to stop kids eating them. Yes they might be putting them out of reach but it would only take a second to forget once and they're should be a sick child.
She also put all the batteries in one drawer. Taken them all out of their packets so they looked pretty then placed them +/- ends together. She quickly changed it as someone clearly told here this is a serious hazzard love!

Reactions: 5
She also put all the batteries in one drawer. Taken them all out of their packets so they looked pretty then placed them +/- ends together. She quickly changed it as someone clearly told here this is a serious hazzard love!
At least she was clear that she'd been told it was dangerous and rectified it, if her mate Hinch did the same she'd just quietly never mention it again!

Reactions: 19
Still hiding the #gifted on her latest insta video!!
Still as shady as ever!
4BD7BEF2-E57A-4CC1-911E-4217039F3B98.png

Always a game of spotted the gifted.

Have a look at her latest story 🙄 Joe Joe has brought her a new battery bag.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 69952
Always a game of spotted the gifted.

Have a look at her latest story 🙄 Joe Joe has brought her a new battery bag.
Why is she such a devious woman just declare it’s gifted properly ffs.
Also what the duck is the point in decanting from one bottle to another? Goto one of those packaging free top up shops in London and take your bottles, it prevents the plastic waste and also the waste of time she’s spending on doing that (along with bottles that don’t have safety catches 🙄)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.