Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught some of loose women just now and Stacey is on the panel today. I can't believe she just forgot the number of kids she has!! She said something like "as s mother to two young children" the others stepped in to correct her. 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Caught some of loose women just now and Stacey is on the panel today. I can't believe she just forgot the number of kids she has!! She said something like "as s mother to two young children" the others stepped in to correct her. 🙄🙄
I didn’t think it was that bad, I took it as 2 young children (at school) in context to what they were discussing

Reactions: 9
To be fair to her that’s an easy slip of the tongue I don’t think she genuinely forgot she had 3 kids!

Reactions: 3
The worlds gone mad when you actively go downstairs, get a cake stand out the cupboard, go back upstairs, put 4 bath bombs onto the cake stand, get your phone out and take a pic then throw 1 bath bomb into the bath and film the whole thing!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I like her but I just can't help but think since she's been "besties" with Mrs hinch, she tries to act like Mrs hinch 😩 like crying over everything and recording it, cleaning to music, the staring into thr camera with a huge forced smiling professing her love for everyone watching her story🤣 its mrs hinch take 2. And it feels staged and scripted because she knows its got Mrs hinch a huge folllowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I like her but I just can't help but think since she's been "besties" with Mrs hinch, she tries to act like Mrs hinch 😩 like crying over everything and recording it, cleaning to music, the staring into thr camera with a huge forced smiling professing her love for everyone watching her story🤣 its mrs hinch take 2. And it feels staged and scripted because she knows its got Mrs hinch a huge folllowing.
Two cheeks of the same arse! 😁

Edited to add: Mrs Hinch has a huge following as a vast majority are 'bots' that have been bought!! Stacey also has lots of the same 'bots' 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If I see one more “tap to tidy” posts on her stories 💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really like Stacey, she seems like a genuinely nice person. Joe on the other hand does not. Don’t get good vibes from him at all.
i think Joe is gay. and if he isn't, he certainly has no interest in Stacey in that way. and although in some ways she is lovely, in others she's a complete twit

Reactions: 9
i think Joe is gay. and if he isn't, he certainly has no interest in Stacey in that way. and although in some ways she is lovely, in others she's a complete twit

Yes to this, and also, I think he seems really aggressive and moody. Somethings just off about him. Did anyone see her insta story when she shoved the Ice cream in his face. It was her trying to be cute I think, like something out of the notebook (cringe) yes it must have been annoying but she didn't do it to be mean, yet he fully lost his tit and knocked hers out her hand with the angriest face🤔 found it weird to watch.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
to be fair wasn’t she on tv last night? So I guess it’s possible!
She’s also put a grid post of her in a bikini looking like a normal mum and I think that might make a lot of people follow her,especially at this time of year when you are bombarded with diet culture

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.