Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was posting stories and no mention of Joe on DOI you think she would at least wish him luck

Reactions: 6
I think you’re onto something there!

Reactions: 3
I will say this for Stacy, her baby Rex has to be the most smiley easy going baby there is, even though she doesn't have him in a proper sleeping pattern, he is always smiling and full of giggles. Her and her secret ads & gifts are one thing but at least she is a good mammy to him & her other boys. I do think him "singing" is cute AF.

Reactions: 27
WTF! How pathetic, really who has time for that? Someone is trying very too hard in their life. Pegging up bags of crisps ffs, I am seriously eye rolling.
It was all staged for the amazon swipe up, that she posted shortly after, for the clips and the tension rods.
All about the money!
Sly and pathetic!

Reactions: 3
Yes, he is.
I guess his sleeping pattern fits their lifestyle though and that's fine, he must be getting enough sleep thankfully.

Reactions: 5
I decant my cereal as well makes more room in the cupboard. As for the crisps I put mine in a basket in the bottom cupboard.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t think decanting cereals/pasta etc is weird I think washing/cleaning things is and hanging up individual packets of crisps

Reactions: 8
She’s got issues, every minute it’s tidy this organise that Bore off
its the fact that it’s not even authentic, I’m sorry but if my friend was copying me/my niche to the extent she is I would be concerned and equally irritated. She’s just not original anymore which is a shame, I used to like her before she became insufferable the past 6 months.

Couldn’t agree more, I used to absolutely love her!

Reactions: 1
Yh shes just copying hinch.

CANNOT STAND HER !!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.