Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a couple of times myself & my husband have thought the other has been taking care of nappy changing on a busy day here & my daughter would be hours in the same nappy, it’s only happened twice & I can’t believe I’m admitting to it but even after all those hours they wouldn’t be as bad as Rex, which makes me wonder how long he goes between changes. those sagging wet nappies seem to be a regular thing. His poor skin
That's happened to me, for some reason I've forgotten to change his nappy or something has come up, it's happened once or twice and I felt so guilty over it. I can't understand why her and Joe don't change his nappy when it obviously needs changing.

Reactions: 1
That's happened to me, for some reason I've forgotten to change his nappy or something has come up, it's happened once or twice and I felt so guilty over it. I can't understand why her and Joe don't change his nappy when it obviously needs changing.
She’s a terrible brand rep for pampers.

Reactions: 10
She’s a terrible brand rep for pampers.
She is, both her and her besties are after the non social distancing advert they did. I can't understand why pampers haven't dropped them

Reactions: 6
After her most recent story of ‘people ask me if I want a girl after 3 boys - to which she really doesn’t’ I am sure this will mean a girl gender reveal for Hinch. SS is already ‘putting it out there’ how unbothered she is maybe?

After her most recent story of ‘people ask me if I want a girl after 3 boys - to which she really doesn’t’ I am sure this will mean a girl gender reveal for Hinch. SS is already ‘putting it out there’ how unbothered she is maybe?
Ah yes, it must be that. I can't imagine she'll be happy if Hinch has a girl.

Reactions: 2
The other day I looked at my 20 month old and thought of god come here let’s change your nappy. Touched it, empty, it was just where it had all pulled to the front where he was running about. Might be the case with Rex too.

Reactions: 4
SS is protesting too much about having a girl lmao! She’s mentioned it twice i think over the months. I think Hinch is having a girl and it’s on her mind so she’s pretending now like she doesn’t mind she hasn’t got a girl. No one even asked her about that Today bug here she’s is.....

Reactions: 9
The other day I looked at my 20 month old and thought of god come here let’s change your nappy. Touched it, empty, it was just where it had all pulled to the front where he was running about. Might be the case with Rex too.
No there’s a couple of times they’ve been out walking & you can actually see it swinging between his legs with the weight

Reactions: 7
She's managed to ruin a fairly cute present by trying to be funny 🙄 absolute moron.

She's managed to ruin a fairly cute present by trying to be funny 🙄 absolute moron.
I was going to say this too. It was cute and she's messed it up trying to be funny instead of just making thumb prints.

Reactions: 4
I think the cats still around, she just doesn’t seem to care about the cat the same as Theo. I think the cat is quite old
Surely you'd still put it's paw print on the plate though! My nana is quite old but we don't just pretend she doesn't exist 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Lol I thought the plate was weird. Maybe cos I don't have kids I don't think Valentine's day has anything to do with them lol. It's probably just me.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.