Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Leighton is pretending to be asleep in that video he looks like he’s watching the tv and Rex is definitely asleep

Reactions: 2
I don't get the whole drama around school work. It's not that difficult. Yes, kids moan and parents aren't teachers, but you give them a break with a snack every so often or a 15min walk to clear their heads and get stuck back into it again. I have 2 kids (7 and 9)and I look after my 2 nephews 1 day a week. My sister and I have the same routine. I also work from home 3 days a week and granted, I don't have a very stressful job or have zoom calls or meetings often, but I still have a lot of work to do, whilst schooling my children. Somedays are harder than others, but in all honesty I'd rather my kids do work and be kept up with their work than fall behind. I think everyone is milking the mental health card these days. If you are positive with your kids, then it helps.
But doing no work at all, is just ridiculous! Step up and get on with it and quit moaning!
good for you if you are coping, honestly that’s great, a lot of people aren’t, people with kids who really struggle,people with multiple kids and not enough time or energy to help them, or people who really just don’t know to teach them.

my kids are set tasks every day, they have one 30
Min online chat a day which means I am the one helping them with everything!
I also have the added stress of not knowing when I’m going to next get paid (self employed hairdresser!) how my bills are going to get paid etc

I have struggled with anxiety and depression on and off since I was 16 and have had it well managed for years, it’s now back, it’s hard enough to drag myself out of bed to do the basics right now (but I have children so I have to!) I’m not entitled to a bubble so I’m mostly on my own!

do not tell people that they are Using the mental health card as an excuse, it’s a very real problem for a lot of people!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
good for you if you are coping, honestly that’s great, a lot of people aren’t, people with kids who really struggle,people with multiple kids and not enough time or energy to help them, or people who really just don’t know to teach them.

my kids are set tasks every day, they have one 30
Min online chat a day which means I am the one helping them with everything!
I also have the added stress of not knowing when I’m going to next get paid (self employed hairdresser!) how my bills are going to get paid etc

I have struggled with anxiety and depression on and off since I was 16 and have had it well managed for years, it’s now back, it’s hard enough to drag myself out of bed to do the basics right now (but I have children so I have to!) I’m not entitled to a bubble so I’m mostly on my own!

do not tell people that they are Using the mental health card as an excuse, it’s a very real problem for a lot of people!
I was not meaning genuine people who have struggles, worries, mental health worries etc... I am meaning, people are using their kids mental health as an excuse not to do any work. They are using that their kids' mental health is more important than schooling and therefore not bothering to do anything with them, leaving them to sit on gaming consoles all day because they get too worked up and too stressed doing home schooling. My kids get worked up and upset, of course they do, so we have a break, they run about outside if they can, they chill for a bit, they have a snack...we don't just give up because it's too hard. I show them they need to keep trying because if we give up when things get tough we'll get nowhere in life.
Believe me, I know struggles. I've been through struggles. My young future sister-in-law with a 4yr old son has just gone through a year of horrendous tough cancer treatment (thankfully is cancer free now) and owns her own beauty business with staff to pay and has had so much worry and stress to cope with on top of being a single parent but yet I have never seen someone so positive in all my life. She has inspired me to always push through the tough days. She fought to school her wee boy, even on the days she was so sick due to her chemo etc...
I just think mental health issues are being used to easily for some, that's all.

Reactions: 6
I don't get the whole drama around school work. It's not that difficult. Yes, kids moan and parents aren't teachers, but you give them a break with a snack every so often or a 15min walk to clear their heads and get stuck back into it again. I have 2 kids (7 and 9)and I look after my 2 nephews 1 day a week. My sister and I have the same routine. I also work from home 3 days a week and granted, I don't have a very stressful job or have zoom calls or meetings often, but I still have a lot of work to do, whilst schooling my children. Somedays are harder than others, but in all honesty I'd rather my kids do work and be kept up with their work than fall behind. I think everyone is milking the mental health card these days. If you are positive with your kids, then it helps.
But doing no work at all, is just ridiculous! Step up and get on with it and quit moaning!
Wow what an ignorant comment to make about mental health. I suggest you educate yourself on the true affects of mental health issues and all the different diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Knew those fur drawers wouldn’t stay. Like the rest of the tat she’s done in her house. A lovely big house like that and she’s decorated it so sh*t all for likes and the gram.

Is she not a millionaire? 🤣🤣🤣 can she not just pay someone to make or paint her a nicer walk in wardrobe 😂 I bloody well would. Instead of cutting and sticking myself (Note....I’m not a millionaire)

While I was at it I would hire a wedding planner instead of making a load of tat that looks like it’s been made by my 8 year old 😂

Reactions: 13
Soo the wardrobes were a much nicer colour before.. but apparently everything needs to be white now. The ‘times’ look crap and I bet even worse up close.

I also don’t get why she does these little glam areas etc because that’s usually for girls/women who take loads of pride in their appearance and love make up and glamming up etc.. but she literally wears the same eyelashes for a week, doesn’t look like she washes and needs a good full body wax.

Reactions: 10
Soo the wardrobes were a much nicer colour before.. but apparently everything needs to be white now. The ‘times’ look crap and I bet even worse up close.

I also don’t get why she does these little glam areas etc because that’s usually for girls/women who take loads of pride in their appearance and love make up and glamming up etc.. but she literally wears the same eyelashes for a week, doesn’t look like she washes and needs a good full body wax.
She’s forced to do it because she has crafting books to sell. I bet she’s told what to do and AS IF she’s going to have any of this homemade tatty shite at her wedding

Reactions: 4
The inane grin, the pointless laugh over and over🤤😫 it could be used as a form of torture....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My friend years ago said while we were in work to put on being female, she said seem to struggle with some things & the men will come & do it. It worked for her! I refused to do it as I want belittling myself to be that way.
Stacey is the same, she knows how to play people to get what she wants.

I actually quite like it... Off to the rave thread I go 😞😂

In my defence I don't have my glasses on. So once it's not so blurry... Who knows. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my godddd is she on glue?! Those ratchet stick on tiles cost her over £600?! 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So homeschooling she really struggles with time even though they are both older and able to get on with tasks... but she has time to paint her wardrobes with three coats and still crappy tiles on... think how much time that would have taken. I don’t care how she spends her time but she could stop trying to be relatable moaning about homeschooling when she clearly has time to shift. And I won’t buy the ‘I do it to calm my anxiety’ card that’s just a cover up to again try and be relatable.

Reactions: 12
No, it was £79 for 10 sheets & she used 8. Still don't look worth it, especially as she said they break easily.
Oh whoops, I read that as £79 for 1 sheet 😂 thank you haha
I still think she’s on glue

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.