Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just heard their new advert for butlins about Thomas the tank being live on stage

Joe answers ‘the boys would love that’

the boys?! THE BOYS?
Rex yes, the older three absolutely not!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Masked Singer was filmed last year. And, It is Drawer not draw the thick bints
It irrationally infuriates me when people say draw instead of drawer! Maybe cos I'm Welsh so the two words aren't pronounced the same whereas in some English accents they sound similar so it's probably understandable that people say it wrong.

Absolutely boils my piss though.

Reactions: 9
She seems to be after sympathy today. I think she's read something she doesn't like. I noticed she spelt worth 'woth', she's a bell end.

It irrationally infuriates me when people say draw instead of drawer! Maybe cos I'm Welsh so the two words aren't pronounced the same whereas in some English accents they sound similar so it's probably understandable that people say it wrong.

Absolutely boils my piss though.
It sounds the same to me, but I'm northern, I know it's spelt differently though, so there is no excuse for people not to know how to spell it.

Reactions: 3
544F4847-E518-4457-A1F9-498C16EC1C89.png

This just came up on my insta. Why are companies still doing this, we all know she doesn’t shout anyone out unless it benefits her! 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So leightons not doing any school work today?
And what 9 (is he 9?) year old naps after a walk! She gets all theae naps from her kids as tbey have no routine or proper bed time! I dojt know anyone else who parents like this.

Reactions: 13
And what 9 (is he 9?) year old naps after a walk! She gets all theae naps from her kids as tbey have no routine or proper bed time! I dojt know anyone else who parents like this.
the no school work thing I can’t comment on because we haven’t done any today either, I’m so over having the same arguments me being the horrible mum every single day, so we’ve taken today as an inset day 🙈

the whole nap thing is weird! My kids haven’t napped (unless they are ill!) since they were about 2!
My 11 year old is a tit sleeper and he still doesn’t nap in the day!

Reactions: 14
the no school work thing I can’t comment on because we haven’t done any today either, I’m so over having the same arguments me being the horrible mum every single day, so we’ve taken today as an inset day 🙈

the whole nap thing is weird! My kids haven’t napped (unless they are ill!) since they were about 2!
I get that totally take a day off. Stacey just seems very lax with it all with no mention of it.

I’d put good money on him faking it for her photo! I’m sure she has a good reward system for when they help her out with her Insta life!

Reactions: 11
I’d put good money on him faking it for her photo! I’m sure she has a good reward system for when they help her out with her Insta life!
'Leighton pretend to be asleep and you can have a Mars Bar and KFC for tea. None of the shite I usually make'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Leighton pretend to be asleep and you can have a Mars Bar and KFC for tea. None of the shite I usually make'
Exactly! He probably got a pot noodle for lunch rather than half a slice of bread with some olives on it in the shape of a rain cloud or whatever crap she usually does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hate the fact there is speculation around her being sausage on TMS. Her and Joe will be loving the attention.

Reactions: 9
I just assumed it was rex who was napping as the other one blinks in that video. So if he is pretending he went to the joe swash school of acting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I get taking day off, but she rarely does any homeschooling.
I think I'm going to have to copy you and have an inset day at some point.
She has it easy really as her and Joe are generally at home together most days, so homeschool shouldn't be that hard for them. My hubby is off today and he's helped me out with homeschool and looking after our toddler and it's been so easy. There is no excuse for her and Joe not to crack on with it.

Reactions: 8
I get taking day off, but she rarely does any homeschooling.
I think I'm going to have to copy you and have an inset day at some point.
She has it easy really as her and Joe are generally at home together most days, so homeschool shouldn't be that hard for them. My hubby is off today and he's helped me out with homeschool and looking after our toddler and it's been so easy. There is no excuse for her and Joe not to crack on with it.
It’s hard isn’t it, mine are 7 and 11, their dad is also still working so I have to do it on my own, I’m hoping a break today will help ♥♥

Reactions: 3
It’s hard isn’t it, mine are 7 and 11, their dad is also still working so I have to do it on my own, I’m hoping a break today will help ♥♥
It is, I'm normally the same, although only one home schooling, a 6 year old and she needs constant help and an 18 month old as well. My husband is normally in meetings most days, so can't help. It's been good today, with that extra help, I still got called the "worst mummy in the world" but it was only once, so I'm classing it as a good day 😄
I don't blame you taking a day off, I can't wait for half term next week.

Reactions: 1
I don't get the whole drama around school work. It's not that difficult. Yes, kids moan and parents aren't teachers, but you give them a break with a snack every so often or a 15min walk to clear their heads and get stuck back into it again. I have 2 kids (7 and 9)and I look after my 2 nephews 1 day a week. My sister and I have the same routine. I also work from home 3 days a week and granted, I don't have a very stressful job or have zoom calls or meetings often, but I still have a lot of work to do, whilst schooling my children. Somedays are harder than others, but in all honesty I'd rather my kids do work and be kept up with their work than fall behind. I think everyone is milking the mental health card these days. If you are positive with your kids, then it helps.
But doing no work at all, is just ridiculous! Step up and get on with it and quit moaning!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t the boys used to be home schooled? Safe to say she paid a tutor then as she can’t even be arsed home schooling then now.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t the boys used to be home schooled? Safe to say she paid a tutor then as she can’t even be arsed home schooling then now.
Yes, I remember her mentioning it on loose women. I thought she'd be good at it, due having done it in the past, but she must have had a tutor as she doesn't do anything now.
I don't know how people can say she's a good mum.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.