Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else thinks she on purposely mistakes spellings to seem more normal and sorry if you had following like her surely you would double triple check before posting
She started exaggerating it when someone messaged her to point out a typo. She’s been going out of her way to do it ever since

Reactions: 10
She started exaggerating it when someone messaged her to point out a typo. She’s been going out of her way to do it ever since
Wasn’t it “hoe” instead of Joe. Because that’s just such a hilarious typo and she still has to keep the “joke” running now. She’s so sad

Wasn’t it “hoe” instead of Joe. Because that’s just such a hilarious typo and she still has to keep the “joke” running now. She’s so sad
I always wonder why she did it as hoe I thought it was a typo but seen it repeatedly and when she post messages in the past her followers were also calling him hoe. I don’t find it that funny but like someone mentioned people will comment her mistake. Like her sister who wrong thongs instead of things and did a load of stories with the thong song 🙄

Reactions: 2
I always wonder why she did it as hoe I thought it was a typo but seen it repeatedly and when she post messages in the past her followers were also calling him hoe. I don’t find it that funny but like someone mentioned people will comment her mistake. Like her sister who wrong thongs instead of things and did a load of stories with the thong song 🙄
That's so pathetic, that family are desperate

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210207-182941_Instagram.jpg

Just saw this advert on insta. Honestly the thought of someone going into debt to copy her horrible fejka wall just makes me sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Phone in the drawer but she's just commented on Hinchs picture. Really irrationally irks me that she just doesn't just say "i'm not going to be posting"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I read that making spelling mistakes is an engagement tactic because it makes followers message you to point out your spelling mistake so it makes your engagement rates look really good
Arkwright used to do it on 'Open all hours'- he'd write the special offers with spelling mistakes because people would come in to point them out and while they were in the shop he could sell them stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I read that making spelling mistakes is an engagement tactic because it makes followers message you to point out your spelling mistake so it makes your engagement rates look really good
She has said before she got really good GCSEs & people always assume she’s not very smart because of how she talks, i think a lot of what she does on Instagram is fake, exaggerated or very well thought out.

She has said before she got really good GCSEs & people always assume she’s not very smart because of how she talks, i think a lot of what she does on Instagram is fake, exaggerated or very well thought out.
I think she thinks 'normal women' are like her (which is quite insulting 😆) so she acts like that to be relatable. Unfortunately for her most of us don't have questionable hygiene, divisional parenting skills, a house full of tit crafts and poor spelling so she gets talked about on tattle and then gets upset by it. Non-insta Stacey doesn't get as much criticism as insta stacey does. She's not stupid, she tailors herself to the market she's addressing at the time but those of us who don't fit into her isnta market see through it all or find the problems/inconsistencies and then she goes mad about 'susan' being horrible to her 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.