Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, but I’m reality we only see a small amount of her day, we don’t really know what she does & doesn’t do. For all her faults and Instagram madness to put it lightly, I do actually think she is a good mum who puts her kids first.
Yes, she annoys me in so many ways but I do agree she is a good mum and you can tell she adores those boys ❤

Reactions: 1
I think she's pretty tit, Joe is just as bad. She lets Rex climb up tables and laughs and films him. I have a climber, I don't film him, I get him down and tell him off. She has let Rex sleep under boiling pans, that's just two examples, there are more. It's not like she's a first time mum, she's had two other kids, so should know what she's doing. I just think she's a covidiot twit.
Completely agree!!!

Reactions: 9
What’s the layout of her house? Has she got a playroom? If not I find it bizarre she’s got that spare living room

Reactions: 2
I don't know about anyone else but my heart dropped seeing how close to the edge they were. One sudden movement by Rex and he would fall in... not to mention that it's likely to be icey too. Kids that age are quick!
20210208_234427.jpg

Reactions: 3
“Got a (free) gift and honestly every time I look at it, it makes me smile, I love it” (said in fake selling Stacey voice)

course you bloody do....it’s free..... 🤣

Reactions: 7
How do we know that’s the “same place” they got engaged? Just looks like the top of some trees to me and some well known constellations anyone could’ve drawn. It’s not “what the sky looked like that night” it looks like that every single night anywhere in the world

she’s right there...holding him...
Yep and one sudden move from Rex and he's in the water. As I said, toddlers are quick. Not a chance would I stand that close to the waters edge holding a toddler AND in the snow.

When you've witnessed a small child fall in the water, despite them being held just how Stacey is with Rex... it soon opens your eyes at how bloody quick they are and how easy these things can happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep and one sudden move from Rex and he's in the water. As I said, toddlers are quick. Not a chance would I stand that close to the waters edge holding a toddler AND in the snow.

When you've witnessed a small child fall in the water, despite them being held just how Stacey is with Rex... it soon opens your eyes at how bloody quick they are and how easy these things can happen.
you could say that about absolutely anything, kids have fallen over, hit their heads and died, would you stop you child running?
I’d get it if she wasn’t there but she’s literally holding onto him, they were probably only that close whilst they were taking the picture.

she does a lot of questionable stuff but safely letting her child look at the water isn’t one of them!

Reactions: 16

I am like this about small kids stood up in supermarket trolleys. I saw one fall out years ago and it was horrific now anytime I see a child stood in a trolley I get really panicky

It's been said but if ever proof was needed they're bear faced liars it's that butlins ad, like nails down a blackboard. No way her eldest two are going to " love" Thomas the tank on stage and actually I'd go so far as to say it's opening them up to ridicule by their peers! But who cares if it's TRUE etc...its more money in their bank.

Reactions: 8
you could say that about absolutely anything, kids have fallen over, hit their heads and died, would you stop you child running?
I’d get it if she wasn’t there but she’s literally holding onto him, they were probably only that close whilst they were taking the picture.

she does a lot of questionable stuff but safely letting her child look at the water isn’t one of them!
Very true. At this point I think some will just nit pick regardless. But it is what it is. Meanwhile she was accompanied by Joe a fully grown adult and two near teenage boys. I don’t think Rex was in harms way. Or at any risk of falling and drowning or being swept away 😅😅😅😅😅😅😂

Reactions: 9
I watched with the sound off so she may have covered this but - vinyl silk emulsion to paint mdf cabinets?
How is she expecting that to stay on when she cleans them?
Surely she needs to use a proper primer and furniture paint

Reactions: 5
I watched with the sound off so she may have covered this but - vinyl silk emulsion to paint mdf cabinets?
Same I thought wouldn’t it just bubble, lift and chip away Eventually ??

Reactions: 4
Same I thought wouldn’t it just bubble, lift and chip away Eventually ??
Exactly! There is no way that paint will adhere to that furniture!! You could literally wipe it off! The slightest knock/bump/scrape and it will look shite!!

What’s the layout of her house? Has she got a playroom? If not I find it bizarre she’s got that spare living room
I would assume it started as a standard galley kitchen with front and back living rooms. The back room has had the wall knocked down (and possibly the kitchen extended) to create an open plan kitchen, dining room with family living space. The front room is probably the same as when it was built.

I don't know about anyone else but my heart dropped seeing how close to the edge they were. One sudden movement by Rex and he would fall in... not to mention that it's likely to be icey too. Kids that age are quick!
View attachment 426427
Oh come on, this is a bit of a reach is it not?
She's RIGHT there holding him. She's dim but she's not dim enough to let her child dive in ffs.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.