Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please please please duck off with the Rex videos and pictures. No one else thinks other peoples kids are as adorable and cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm guessing she lives in Buckhurst Hill? Is that a nice area? My knowledge of Essex is from towie and birds of a feather, so I only know of Chigwell and Brentwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm guessing she lives in Buckhurst Hill? Is that a nice area? My knowledge of Essex is from towie and birds of a feather, so I only know of Chigwell and Brentwood.
[/QUOTE]

I used to livr in the next town along. Buckhurst hill is quite nice. Some bits a bit towie now as tbey seem to tske ovverr everywhere!

Reactions: 1
I actually quite like it... Off to the rave thread I go 😞😂

In my defence I don't have my glasses on. So once it's not so blurry... Who knows. 😂
Nah you don’t need specsavers I reckon they look a million times better white if I’m being honest! Although i did say they looked better brown on her Instagram poll just because 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that’s the wrong paint for that job! That will be bubbling and peeling off before the month is done. What an actual waste of time. Why not wait and get the right tools for the job in stead of hashing it for the gram!

Reactions: 8
I was not meaning genuine people who have struggles, worries, mental health worries etc... I am meaning, people are using their kids mental health as an excuse not to do any work. They are using that their kids' mental health is more important than schooling and therefore not bothering to do anything with them, leaving them to sit on gaming consoles all day because they get too worked up and too stressed doing home schooling. My kids get worked up and upset, of course they do, so we have a break, they run about outside if they can, they chill for a bit, they have a snack...we don't just give up because it's too hard. I show them they need to keep trying because if we give up when things get tough we'll get nowhere in life.
Believe me, I know struggles. I've been through struggles. My young future sister-in-law with a 4yr old son has just gone through a year of horrendous tough cancer treatment (thankfully is cancer free now) and owns her own beauty business with staff to pay and has had so much worry and stress to cope with on top of being a single parent but yet I have never seen someone so positive in all my life. She has inspired me to always push through the tough days. She fought to school her wee boy, even on the days she was so sick due to her chemo etc...
I just think mental health issues are being used to easily for some, that's all.
I know where you are coming from. To be honest I’m quite amazed at how some people have dealt with the home schooling situation. Now don’t get me wrong I do appreciate that families with multiple primary school kids and particularly deprived families will have their work cut out. What bugs me is the middle class families moaning about how their children are missing out on their education and won’t get all level 9s now in their Gcses. These families have the technology that enables their children to access all that is on offer. They are also probably university educated and will cope with having to “teach” their children. The other point I would like to make is that even though our kids are at school from 9 TIL 3 each day ( pre coved obvs) how much time do you think they get actually being taught? In a class of 30 kids how much one on one time would your child get? My kids are all secondary school now so I know it is easier than primary kids and I have to say I’ve not sat with Them during their zoom lessons etc. I’ve tried to instil in them that it is their work not mine and if they don’t do it it’s them that will be in trouble at school. If they get stuck - google it!

Wow what an ignorant comment to make about mental health. I suggest you educate yourself on the true affects of mental health issues and all the different diagnosis.
I don’t think she meant “everyone”. I do agree with most of what she says though.

Why do we think stace is in BH? It is nice by the way. Lovely little high street

Why do we think stace is in BH? It is nice by the way. Lovely little high street
Says it on the poster she’s just done an ad for, and she got engaged in the woods near her house so must be in buckers hill

Reactions: 2
So leightons not doing any school work today?
And what 9 (is he 9?) year old naps after a walk! She gets all theae naps from her kids as tbey have no routine or proper bed time! I dojt know anyone else who parents like this.
They don’t seem to do much of it any day. She’s mentioned being behind & needing to catch up a few times.

I know where you are coming from. To be honest I’m quite amazed at how some people have dealt with the home schooling situation. Now don’t get me wrong I do appreciate that families with multiple primary school kids and particularly deprived families will have their work cut out. What bugs me is the middle class families moaning about how their children are missing out on their education and won’t get all level 9s now in their Gcses. These families have the technology that enables their children to access all that is on offer. They are also probably university educated and will cope with having to “teach” their children. The other point I would like to make is that even though our kids are at school from 9 TIL 3 each day ( pre coved obvs) how much time do you think they get actually being taught? In a class of 30 kids how much one on one time would your child get? My kids are all secondary school now so I know it is easier than primary kids and I have to say I’ve not sat with Them during their zoom lessons etc. I’ve tried to instil in them that it is their work not mine and if they don’t do it it’s them that will be in trouble at school. If they get stuck - google it!

I don’t think she meant “everyone”. I do agree with most of what she says though.
I don't think it matters what class you come from. Working class people can still home school and have the means to do so. The underclass may struggle to have internet connection, etc. I'm working class, but now live in a very middle class village and have middle class children who go to a very middle class school (lots of annoying people live here) and I'm managing to home school her perfectly with without a degree. Home schooling is tough, well it is for me, juggling a 6 year old who needs constant help and an 18 month old and I know it was for others. I think we have every right to moan about how tough it is. The only parents that can't moan are the ones like Stacey who are far too lazy to home school their children. The ones who just let th.do what they want and don't make them do their work and don't inform the school that they won't do their work. I don't think class comes into it, plenty of middle class parents are lazy.

Reactions: 6
I don't think it matters what class you come from. Working class people can still home school and have the means to do so. The underclass may struggle to have internet connection, etc. I'm working class, but now live in a very middle class village and have middle class children who go to a very middle class school (lots of annoying people live here) and I'm managing to home school her perfectly with without a degree. Home schooling is tough, well it is for me, juggling a 6 year old who needs constant help and an 18 month old and I know it was for others. I think we have every right to moan about how tough it is. The only parents that can't moan are the ones like Stacey who are far too lazy to home school their children. The ones who just let th.do what they want and don't make them do their work and don't inform the school that they won't do their work. I don't think class comes into it, plenty of middle class parents are lazy.
I wasnt implying that it was anything to do with being lazy. Not sure where I implied that. My point is that class is relevant as it is in most areas of life. I’m working class too as are my children. I certainly wasn’t saying you had no right to moan either.

I also never said working class don’t have the means to educate their kids - I said deprived families would struggle.

So leightons not doing any school work today?
And what 9 (is he 9?) year old naps after a walk! She gets all theae naps from her kids as tbey have no routine or proper bed time! I dojt know anyone else who parents like this.
I don’t think it matters if he has or hasn’t done school work today to be fair, everyone does different amounts, different times etc,

Reactions: 1
I wasnt implying that it was anything to do with being lazy. Not sure where I implied that. My point is that class is relevant as it is in most areas of life. I’m working class too as are my children. I certainly wasn’t saying you had no right to moan either.

I also never said working class don’t have the means to educate their kids - I said deprived families would struggle.
Fair enough, I may have got the wrong end of the stick and just took it a bit personally.

Yes, I remember her mentioning it on loose women. I thought she'd be good at it, due having done it in the past, but she must have had a tutor as she doesn't do anything now.
I don't know how people can say she's a good mum.
I mean, but I’m reality we only see a small amount of her day, we don’t really know what she does & doesn’t do. For all her faults and Instagram madness to put it lightly, I do actually think she is a good mum who puts her kids first.

I mean, but I’m reality we only see a small amount of her day, we don’t really know what she does & doesn’t do. For all her faults and Instagram madness to put it lightly, I do actually think she is a good mum who puts her kids first.
I think she's pretty tit, Joe is just as bad. She lets Rex climb up tables and laughs and films him. I have a climber, I don't film him, I get him down and tell him off. She has let Rex sleep under boiling pans, that's just two examples, there are more. It's not like she's a first time mum, she's had two other kids, so should know what she's doing. I just think she's a covidiot twit.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.