Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh another tag for a small business... oh no wait she’s back at tagging the ones that have 50k followers and won’t struggle at all this Christmas

Oh another tag for a small business... oh no wait she’s back at tagging the ones that have 50k followers and won’t struggle at all this Christmas
Amber and Noah? I ordered from them and it's clothes you can buy from pat pat, joom, etc and she just embroiders a name on and charges double the price. Stacey is always advertising her, which is great for her and I think why she's got such a large following.

I had a nosey at Mrs Hinch ig yesterday and I'm sure she was cleaning her fridge or freeze and today Stinky has copied her. I've noticed that people have said they copy each other, but as I don't follow Hinch, I hadn't noticed before.

Reactions: 4
Ok, am I the only one that finds it weird that she has loose vegetables and fruit in her freezer. They are not in a bag or container with a lid?!?!?!

Reactions: 45
Ok, am I the only one that finds it weird that she has loose vegetables and fruit in her freezer. They are not in a bag or container with a lid?!?!?!
Just came to say this. Surely they get freezer burn when they’re left open like that. The prawns already looked as if they had 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Just came to say this. Surely they get freezer burn when they’re left open like that. The prawns already looked as if they had 🤷‍♀️
Exactly :sick: way to spoil perfectly good food by trying to make the freezer look pretty and organized 🤦‍♀️

Exactly :sick: way to spoil perfectly good food by trying to make the freezer look pretty and organized 🤦‍♀️
She will come on laughing with her stupid voice shortly saying Oh guys fanks for letting me know I should put my frozen food in sealed bags or containers. I didn’t know. More manic laughing and squinting. It’s all for engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came here to comment on the freezer burn but you’ve beaten me to it 😂 she’s a muppet!

Reactions: 7
Amber and Noah? I ordered from them and it's clothes you can buy from pat pat, joom, etc and she just embroiders a name on and charges double the price. Stacey is always advertising her, which is great for her and I think why she's got such a large following.

I had a nosey at Mrs Hinch ig yesterday and I'm sure she was cleaning her fridge or freeze and today Stinky has copied her. I've noticed that people have said they copy each other, but as I don't follow Hinch, I hadn't noticed before.
I have ordered from her once in the past and never again I’ve even wrote on here about it as I’m so shocked Stacey still tags her the button fell off our outfit which is obviously a choking hazard but the reviews on their trust pilot say about buttons falling off, one broke and caused someone a splinter and so on really wish I’d read the reviews before ordering instead of just being influenced to buy! We waited ages and ages aswell for our order so I’m guessing it’s only Stacey who gets her items quickly

Reactions: 3
I think it’s just really obnoxious to film your contents of your freezer.. like we get it stace you afford a drawer full of Ben & Jerry’s and enough fruit and veg to feed about 10 kids a week .. no wonder the boys live of it

Reactions: 11
Yep came here for the freezer burn aswel 😣 imagine having loose peas in your freezer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don’t get what the fascination is with taking everything out of the packaging it comes in and putting it in to other containers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially when the food ends up being uncovered!

Reactions: 11
I just find it strange she’s jumping on the mummy’s says bandwagon and now washing out her freezer a day after Hinch done her fridge! She’s just a full on copier it’s getting freaky lol

Every item of food she has just put into that freezer without a lid will have to be binned.it will allhave freezer burn 🤦‍♀️

I have ordered from her once in the past and never again I’ve even wrote on here about it as I’m so shocked Stacey still tags her the button fell off our outfit which is obviously a choking hazard but the reviews on their trust pilot say about buttons falling off, one broke and caused someone a splinter and so on really wish I’d read the reviews before ordering instead of just being influenced to buy! We waited ages and ages aswell for our order so I’m guessing it’s only Stacey who gets her items quickly
I waited a few weeks for mine, the quality wasn't great. I was just annoyed that I could have bought it direct from China without his name on and not spent £17 on a poor quality short romper.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else get annoyed seeing the baby run around with a dummy in all the time? It’s so dangerous. My 2 were addicted to their dummy’s but always had to be sat down or in the car, never running about 🙈

Reactions: 2
Every item of food she has just put into that freezer without a lid will have to be binned.it will allhave freezer burn 🤦‍♀️
Never mind that basic food hygiene says that foods that are meant to be cooked (the fish) should never be unwrapped and left in the freezer with foods that can just be defrosted and eaten(the fruits).
They might be kept away from each other, but air circulates in a freezer, so bacteria and smells can leach into other foods. If bacteria gets in then its a recipe for disaster!

Just to add, we saw the sweetcorn bag, so it was never empty, she just decided to put it into a bowl and then say it was an empty wrapper.

Pathetic, and seriously bad influencing! She might have been lucky, but one of her followers might not be!

Reactions: 12
She's never been too smart when it comes to food.
Remember early in the year when she questioned the mince (I think it was) and made everyone sick?

Can people still phone in to loose women? If so, I'd love someone to ask them about the lack of social distancing for the pampers ad.
No I don't think so but they have a fb page you could post on. ☺

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.