Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually so shocked you believe SS would have the time, inclination or resources to investigate this. There’s absolutely nothing to investigate. Do people seriously believe every parent is perfect. Sorry but a few people on here are living on another planet. 100% deluded
Was that’s to me? Because I don’t believe they would....

Reactions: 1
No sorry! A few people on here seem to believe they would and it’s justifiable - it’s one thing slating a saddo Zeleb but saying her (much loved) son should be taken away is way too far IMO

Was that’s to me? Because I don’t believe they would....

Reactions: 9
Atleast she's working on her own.. im guessing the husband works with her now.. she mentioned him being laid off beginning covid... imagine still being able to afford vacays n weekends. . But at least she pays ...
Gemma is a qualified nurse and also has another business that she had to pause because of covid. So, she does genuinely know how hard it is to have a family and a juggling lots of things going on while growing a business. When she says about the small business' etc I feel it is genuine and from the heart; whereas with Stacey I get a vibe of entitlement and arrogance. She also seems to be a fab mum.

Reactions: 3
Yet more Gonks 🙄, the ‘norm’ thing wasn’t funny when she made the first one, it’s beyond tragic now. When she has the Christmas door display done I bet it’s going to feature them, perhaps she’ll have two giant ones on either side of the door! 🤣

We haven’t had a glimpse of the current door display in a while, with all the wet weather we’ve had this autumn it must be looking so bedraggled by now. Her poor neighbours, imagine living across the road & seeing all that tat every time you looked out of your front windows.

Reactions: 4
Why oh why does Ss feel the need to baby her middle child? Surely he doesn't need her to bathe him at his age??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I am actually so shocked you believe SS would have the time, inclination or resources to investigate this. There’s absolutely nothing to investigate. Do people seriously believe every parent is perfect. Sorry but a few people on here are living on another planet. 100% deluded
This is getting boring now. One person mentioned it on the old thread, that Stan person brought it up again. I think the majority know that she loves her child, blah, blah, blah, even though imo she's a bit of a tit mum and a bleep, but the whole social services posts are getting boring now. Sorry, if I've offended anyone by saying I'm bored of it, but I am.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she now saying ‘mum says’ honestly can’t see the difference between hinch and her now

Reactions: 12
This is getting boring now. One person mentioned it on the old thread, that Stan person brought it up again. I think the majority know that she loves her child, blah, blah, blah, even though imo she's a bit of a tit mum and a bleep, but the whole social services posts are getting boring now. Sorry, if I've offended anyone by saying I'm bored of it, but I am.
I am bloody bored of it too.. She is a utterly stupid cow but really, she doesn't need social services just a bit of common sense.

She is going to have issues with Rex if she doesn't nip this not eating in the bud. What she needs to do is ignore it. Don't put him in his high chair and leave his food on the side while everyone else eats. Don't feed him off their plates either. Eventually, he will start to sit at the table and then ask for food. It is all for attention. Maybe Rex doesn't like mum hanging with the big boys even though he clearly does? This could also be why he is always last to sleep.

Reactions: 4
Why oh why does Ss feel the need to baby her middle child? Surely he doesn't need her to bathe him at his age??
I’d have thought not. I can’t remember when I stopped having my mum there for baths but it was well before I started my periods age 11 and I think Leighton is around that age?! I have no memory of my mum helping me bathe so must have been under 10

Here’s an idea for you Stace, stop filming your child eating all the time, he is playing up to the camera, sit down as a family & eat a meal without it being plastered all over the gram!

Reactions: 10
Yet more Gonks 🙄, the ‘norm’ thing wasn’t funny when she made the first one, it’s beyond tragic now. When she has the Christmas door display done I bet it’s going to feature them, perhaps she’ll have two giant ones on either side of the door! 🤣

We haven’t had a glimpse of the current door display in a while, with all the wet weather we’ve had this autumn it must be looking so bedraggled by now. Her poor neighbours, imagine living across the road & seeing all that tat every time you looked out of your front windows.
Her & Joe would fit nicely either side of the front door!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am bloody bored of it too.. She is a utterly stupid cow but really, she doesn't need social services just a bit of common sense.

She is going to have issues with Rex if she doesn't nip this not eating in the bud. What she needs to do is ignore it. Don't put him in his high chair and leave his food on the side while everyone else eats. Don't feed him off their plates either. Eventually, he will start to sit at the table and then ask for food. It is all for attention. Maybe Rex doesn't like mum hanging with the big boys even though he clearly does? This could also be why he is always last to sleep.
mountain out of a mile hill.
Most toddlers go through this phase as they start to develop their tastes/ likes/ dislikes rather than just Eating whatever they are given. What surprises is that she didn’t k is her mums advice about kids eating when they are hungry. It’s her third kid?!

Reactions: 9
I agree with this. When you actually put things into context, Rex may be sleeping on the floor, he may sometimes have dirty sleepsuit etc etc etc but generally he's well fed, in a warm home, not neglected etc. There are children out there literally fending for themselves, not being washed in weeks, abused, hungry, cold etc. Rex really isn't suffering at all enough to warrant a visit from social services.
I agree - my impression is that he is overindulged I think he sleeps on the floor because he won’t settle anywhere. I assume he’s really ruined and rules the roost and i think he will be a terrible two - TERRIBLE! We have to give him some leeway though. He’s never really interacted with his parents, just the back of a phone. Even when he’s with his brothers having a fun time mummy has a phone in his face.

Facebook and Instagram have limitations on ages of accounts. I get some parents like showing off their kids and their achievements. .But we see Rex morning to evening Almost every day. Who is protecting this child’s privacy??? He’s totally exploited for their monetary gain.

Reactions: 15
A child climbing furniture or crawling through the woods in the dark...whilst being supervised....

Come on, surely that wouldn’t be investigated?!

If so maybe I should be investigated, my kids were climbers and as mention before they were allowed to explore (woods/beach/gardens) etc. I don’t get the whole letting him sleep in a dog bed and not putting him to bed but I can’t believe that social services would be involved for those things....
Mine didn’t sleep for four solid years! I tried every scenario of a peaceful sleep time, even co-sleeping Didn’t work. If I’d have thought he would’ve fallen asleep in a dog bed and been happily Carried to a cot, I would have done it without regret

Reactions: 14
So the jungle hats her and joe wore how many years ago??? We’re just laying around to be easily found by her kids then were they. More like she thought it would make a good post so hunted around wherever she stored them for a photo op. So just say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mum says you shouldn't lie to your followers and deceive them just for some sales. Take note SS and Hinch :)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.