Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very good point! If you’re going to be an ‘infuencer’ be careful of what and whom you influence!
Stacey who wants a pat on back for making her kids breakfast and doing school run! Bravo stace 👏 youve achieved what billions of other parents have daily!! This woman needs to craft herself a brain

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Makes me laugh whatever is mentioned on here she suddenly sort of mentions or shows 🤣 for example someone mentioned the door yesterday suddenly she takes a photo today with it 🤣 just proves she's always reading here

Reactions: 8
Takes a mug of tea with her on the school run.......yeah course she does 🙄
Are we all supposed to go 'oh poor Stacey she's so busy, not even got time for a cuppa before she does the school run'
Get in the bin!!

Reactions: 12
Does she forget which lies she’s told? Puts how she only has time for a cup of tea on the go... followed by a post about how her and Rex had a cup of tea in bed first thing this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Makes me laugh whatever is mentioned on here she suddenly sort of mentions or shows 🤣 for example someone mentioned the door yesterday suddenly she takes a photo today with it 🤣 just proves she's always reading here
I noticed how it was a slightly blurry filtered shot, so we can’t see how tatty & bedraggled it’ll be looking by now. Those fake animals will be as stinky as Stacey herself after being out in all the rain!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stacey who wants a pat on back for making her kids breakfast and doing school run! Bravo stace 👏 youve achieved what billions of other parents have daily!! This woman needs to craft herself a brain
FFs she’s made them yogurt oatmeal buns for breakfast 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has she never heard of cereal?

Reactions: 5
Rex is her THIRD child. Why is she playing the clueless first time mum BS with his eating? I actually think she dreading him growing up because it means her content will suffer. I’m sure we’ll be blessed with another baby Swash Solomon soon though 🙄

Reactions: 16
I wish she would post videos of Rex in a cot/bed all warm and snuggled up rather than in a dog bed.
The first time or two it was cute and funny but all the time?! No bloody way! You would realise when you're baby is tired so you would go take him upstairs and settle him for a nap or start the bedtime routine.

She fucks me off no end.
As someone dealing with my partners infertility, majorly struggling to have kids & been messed about all year by our consultant, it absolutely INFURIATES me how she puts no effort into her baby apart from using him for her Instagram!! Like woman, get off ur effing stories for an hour and put that boy to bed properly instead of letting him fall asleep all over the place! Lord knows I would kill to have that opportunity to have a baby and be able to do a nighttime routine

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’d have thought not. I can’t remember when I stopped having my mum there for baths but it was well before I started my periods age 11 and I think Leighton is around that age?! I have no memory of my mum helping me bathe so must have been under 10
I think he’s around the same age as my boy 7/8 and I still bath him to make sure he actually washes :)

I’d have thought not. I can’t remember when I stopped having my mum there for baths but it was well before I started my periods age 11 and I think Leighton is around that age?! I have no memory of my mum helping me bathe so must have been under 10
I stopped bathing mine at age 8, by that age he knew how to wash and where and he enjoyed been a big boy they learn about privacy and how important it is at that age at school anyways but Stacey seems the type of woman who has to feel needed for some reason.

leighton will be 9 in may I believe..

Reactions: 1
Oh silly tattle Susan’s, the two eldest do have a proper bed time and they wear pjs and can’t stay up late to watch I’m a celeb and watch it in two halves and Rex also sleeps in his cot... so all the other stuff that happens every single night on staceys insta is just pure fake tit then?!

Reactions: 11
What is it with her and her bestie and these stupid breakfast/snacks. Just make ducking toast or cereal and a ham sarnie for crying out loud.

Reactions: 9
Might just be me but has anyone noticed how quiet they’re both being recently? Especially Mrs Hinch to be honest! A couple of stories a day compared to in the past where it was bits all day? I feel like a detective hahaha

Reactions: 10
Might just be me but has anyone noticed how quiet they’re both being recently? Especially Mrs Hinch to be honest! A couple of stories a day compared to in the past where it was bits all day? I feel like a detective hahaha
Probably because Hinch is on Loose Women with Solomon tomorrow

Reactions: 3
I stopped bathing mine at age 8, by that age he knew how to wash and where and he enjoyed been a big boy they learn about privacy and how important it is at that age at school anyways but Stacey seems the type of woman who has to feel needed for some reason.

leighton will be 9 in may I believe..
He’s younger than I thought then! Must be because he is quite tall

Does she forget which lies she’s told? Puts how she only has time for a cup of tea on the go... followed by a post about how her and Rex had a cup of tea in bed first thing this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️
They all have memories like a fish. Just churn out shite content all day long.

staceysolomon_2020.11.17_x84c5p.jpg
tea.png

Oh silly tattle Susan’s, the two eldest do have a proper bed time and they wear pjs and can’t stay up late to watch I’m a celeb and watch it in two halves and Rex also sleeps in his cot... so all the other stuff that happens every single night on staceys insta is just pure fake tit then?!
Just for future reference that they watch the Jungle in the morning, can blame it on that if they go to school late then.

celebrity.png

Reactions: 3
Probably because Hinch is on Loose Women with Solomon tomorrow
Can people still phone in to loose women? If so, I'd love someone to ask them about the lack of social distancing for the pampers ad.

Why has she put brand new trainers on Rex for a walk in the woods 🙈has she never heard of wellies 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.