Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Joe’s son has his surname if he had nothing to do with him when he was born

Reactions: 4
All the money they've got and Joe is entering competitions to win a ps5 - spend some actual money yourself and buy one rather than trying to win a freebie or posting it to instagram in the hopes someone sends you a free one! Beggy as duck
I don’t think anyone can get one at the moment, my boyfriend was on a presale list that didn’t get as many actual allocations as they thought so they sold out and disappointed people who’d registered for presale so he didn’t get one. He’s entering all the competitions too.

she’s obviously not anti consoles as the boys have them. It’s all for the gram

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it mentioned here or on the last thread about Harry being randomly added at the end of other pictures she had done similar and how Rex was the centre of it all 😂
Now it’s like she’s asked for this specifically because she reads these threads

hiya Stacey

love you to the moon and back 😂🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 316038
Looks like a line up for a bliddy firing squad 😐😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t think anyone can get one at the moment, my boyfriend was on a presale list that didn’t get as many actual allocations as they thought so they sold out and disappointed people who’d registered for presale so he didn’t get one. He’s entering all the competitions too.

This is what annoys me about their begging. I spent all day yesterday attached to my phone on a stock finder app. Fortunately I did manage to get one for my other half and one for my friend but it’s literally a race against time to grab one when they come in stock. If he now gets gifted one just because he’s a beg when stock is so far and few between I’ll be so annoyed.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why Joe’s son has his surname if he had nothing to do with him when he was born
I’m sure they split when Harry was a couple of weeks old? The way joes portraying it is they split up she got bitter and wouldn’t let him see Harry but she hasnt told her side of the story because she clearly isn’t as money hungry so who knows what to believe 👀

Reactions: 5
Every day you get on my nerves Stacey. Has she been reading here?
Screenshot_20201120-081209.png

Reactions: 9
Can't believe its only today she's feeling embarrassed.
What about the time she's brushing a dirty mop all over her head or giving a leaf blower a lap dance 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes either really smart and is reading the room or it’s all for engagement ready for an onslaught of ads. Part of me thinks she’s super lonely and has postnatal depression that she didn’t address when Rex was a small baby. She seems to spend a lot of time just her and Rex with very little interaction.

Every day you get on my nerves Stacey. Has she been reading here?
View attachment 317394
I'll never understand the need to announce these things? If you're feeling like having a day off your phone because you are 'embarssed' then just do it. Surely posting this is another thing that going to embarrass you?
I think she does come across as very lonely, otherwise some of the things she uploads you would tell your family/friends not strangers in the internet for validation and engagement. Maybe he's suddenly realised that what she is posting is posintless crap at a time when the majority of people just don't have the energy to waste on watching her stories of complete drivel about nothing, crafting, over the top snacks, taking things out of one tub and putting them in another etc... It's never anything very meaningful and with such a large platform she probably feels pressure to post all day everyday but it's just the same over and over again. Or may e she is just posting it for engagement, it is stacey afterall...

Reactions: 8
Well she's got what she wanted her sheep have replied, feeding her ego and giving her, her much needed engagement.

Reactions: 10
So on her phone free day she’s read all her stupid sheep’s messages, copied them, Made a little montage, posted, replied, and is even more Emosh!!! Meanwhile her Sons doing what....
she needs help!!!

Reactions: 15
Jesus, I'm peri menopausal and have about 5 days a month when I feel somewhat normal, and not even I'm as emotional as her!!
If you felt that tit at her age then you'd see someone about that, but I suppose when you're exaggerating your emotions there's no point wasting a professionals time 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she does read everywhere. Here and the daily Mail. All comments about her are starting to turn bad specially on the daily Mail and I don’t think she’s used to it. I followed her before her “friendship” with Hinch and she was a different person. She friended Hinch and had literally morphed into her and now it’s all about the money and trying to be one better. People are noticing and I think she’s panicking. But again they’ve both taken the same “day off” today it’s cringe

Reactions: 8
I think she does read everywhere. Here and the daily Mail. All comments about her are starting to turn bad specially on the daily Mail and I don’t think she’s used to it. I followed her before her “friendship” with Hinch and she was a different person. She friended Hinch and had literally morphed into her and now it’s all about the money and trying to be one better. People are noticing and I think she’s panicking. But again they’ve both taken the same “day off” today it’s cringe
I don't follow Hinch, have the occasional nosey at her stories and she doesn't seem half as annoying as Stacey. I didn't follow Stacey until lockdown part one, so I don't know what she was like before. I've never got why people liked her to be honest.

Reactions: 3

I heard they were selling them on eBay for outrageous amounts of money. He’s obviously on the beg for one and it’s probably for his first born as when does he have the time to play it. He’s out all the time promoting and advertising tit. Every time a game show comes on up pops his orange face and Brillo hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't follow Hinch, have the occasional nosey at her stories and she doesn't seem half as annoying as Stacey. I didn't follow Stacey until lockdown part one, so I don't know what she was like before. I've never got why people liked her to be honest.
I don’t follow Hinch either but the couple of times I had a glance it was like watching Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.