Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who knows why she has anixety all day ( or if she does) but I have horrendous anxiety often and usually for no reason . Like you just wake up and its anxious city like a struggle most of the time to calm your heart or breathing down even tho nothing has happened or is happening you just feel like it is or has .

Child care , money , employment . You could be Queen of Sheba and still have anxiety . Or at least that has been my experience and what Dr Phil preaches daily at 1 pm .

That being said I think its a bit creepy and very childishly odd that she is sharing that she is curled up with a stuffed animal and blanket because the day was too much. I mean if thats what you have to do fine but Im not sure I would be telling people.
oh god I know you can just get it like that. But like someone else said she always seems to be at home when She gets these attacks. They happen to me all the time to the point I can’t even go shopping on my own! I hate it but I don’t need to post all over Instagram that I am having an anxiety attack people would think I’m attention seeking more than anything.
but she got into the news paper about it. I usually tend to stay off social media when I go through one and they last longer than a day as I don’t even sleep properly. 😖

Reactions: 9
So this “artist” has also done a digital drawing (if you can call it that) of Little Mix.... I’m in pain laughing at it!
6CCF31F1-7BDB-4B17-A195-FD7C891A200F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20201026-232509_Instagram.jpg

They had been out playing in mud and picking up acorns and christ knows what else and now Rex is fast asleep with dirty nails again. Ffs.

As for her anxiety, a what a bunch of bollocks.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 289039

I hope this photo posts but I’ve just seen this monstrosity on Twitter! Wonder if it will give stinky life 😂🙄
Sorry but what in the actual duck. I feel bad but I honestly cannot stop laughing at this. It's terrifying, but as Stacey would say it's giving me life. Every time I look at it I laugh a bit more. I can't believe someone done this, let alone post it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don’t agree with all of the comments on here saying what does Stacey have to be anxious about. As much as I think she is full of tit with a lot of the things she comes out with I don’t think it’s right to comment on whether someone else has anxiety or not. Just because someone has a family, job, money etc doesn’t mean they can’t be anxious.

What I don’t like from Stacey is the filming and joking about it. Surely if you were having a real serious anxiety attack the last thing on your mind is posting it? That’s me speaking from personal experience. There’s a difference between getting a bit anxious sometimes and having full blown anxiety... the latter I would not wish on anyone as it’s a horrendous thing.

Reactions: 22
The whole breathing thing is exactly what Hinch does when she has cocked up. It's a way to deflect attention and to get loads of sympathy from the Huns, also I expect she might have been expecting fallout professionally from the Pampers tit show. It was the most ungenuine anxiety attempt with lots of giggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I understand what she means when she says she can’t take a full breath because I experience the same when im extremely anxious or on the verge of a panic attack.. but when it happens to you you don’t want to speak because you want to conserve your breath & energy so you'll be able to take a nice good deep breath when you next can. Shes video'd herself chatting away all day and even doing her creepy demented giggle into the camera. Im sorry but if she truly felt like she couldnt get a breath and that she was anxious she physically wouldnt be able to sit there and giggle like a bleeping idiot.

People like her and Hinch REALLY piss me off. Theyve jumped on the anxiety bandwagon because they think it makes them seem 'cool' and 'real' and 'relatable' whereas if they'd ever experienced true panic or anxiety they would stop throwing the word around like its going out of fashion! 😡😡

Reactions: 23
I was diagnosed with panic disorder a couple of months ago after struggling with anxiety and panic attacks since the birth of my first child 3 years ago. The last thing that I feel like doing when I’m in one of those moments is talk to ANYONE let alone stare into my phone and make videos laughing and giggling away. She really makes a mockery of people who do suffer and is part of the reason that some people don’t take mental health issues seriously.

I try and stay away from commenting on mental health etc as I know it can affect people in different ways, but as Stacey is someone who openly admits to struggling after having Rex, you’d think she’d be a bit more switched on now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.