Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm, is there trouble at stinky staces' house this morning... joe has posted Rex's bath & he's having egg and toast for breakfast 🤯 It seems to be like he's making a point that Rex gets bathed and has normal food

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think her and Joe have had a row over her antics? He’s bathing and feeding the baby. She’s not going to be on insta much today. If I were him it would piss me off how she acts

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think her and Joe have had a row over her antics? He’s bathing and feeding the baby. She’s not going to be on insta much today. If I were him it would piss me off how she acts
Especially now it's got to the point where not only are strangers pointing out that she's doing certain things she shouldn't be when it comes to the child, but she's now doing these things more (or less when it comes to washing him) to annoy the people who point it out. It wouldn't surprise me if he was getting frustrated with it

Reactions: 8
I saw the pic of Rex getting ready into a Batman costume as if it was yesterday I don’t believe for one minute it was pre recorded last month? Why would it take this long to bring something out just for nappies. And the pic of her and hinch has now been deleted cos obviously no social distancing. They’re county is in tier 2 so they shouldn’t be in each other’s homes anyway and their kids shouldn’t be next to each other. If it was last month they shouldn’t have been that close together either! The whole thing is a mess! Pampers should just let them go how can someone who doesn’t even change their baby’s bum be a brand ambassador for a nappy company anyway!
covididiots! The pair of them!
phone in draw day today cos they’ve obviously been spoken to by management!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What work does Joe actually do? I've seen him do competitions on ITV a couple of times but other than that do we know what he does? He seems to be out of the house a lot "working" but it's never clear what he's actually doing?

I saw the pic of Rex getting ready into a Batman costume as if it was yesterday I don’t believe for one minute it was pre recorded last month? Why would it take this long to bring something out just for nappies. And the pic of her and hinch has now been deleted cos obviously no social distancing. They’re county is in tier 2 so they shouldn’t be in each other’s homes anyway and their kids shouldn’t be next to each other. If it was last month they shouldn’t have been that close together either! The whole thing is a mess! Pampers should just let them go how can someone who doesn’t even change their baby’s bum be a brand ambassador for a nappy company anyway!
covididiots! The pair of them!
phone in draw day today cos they’ve obviously been spoken to by management!
Hinch confirmed on her stories that it was last month and so did Stacey? I'd imagine they got all the recording done in preparation for Pampers to approve it etc. These ads influencers do don't generally just get done and posted immediately. They're often checked over by the companies before going live (rightly so with the amount of money they spend!). Clearly these ads weren't checked enough though as they both said different time frames for recording!

Reactions: 8
Her latest post says in a world where you can be anything don't be an hole, oh Stacey , kettle pot and black

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She must have took a lot of tips off her best pal Hinch when they were lying on the floor together taking selfies. One of them tips must have been 'so when you accidentally on purpose set your sheep on an innocent person, ignore it. Play the MH card. Play the troll card. Get them to feel sorry for you. Also when you go against covid rules, mention trolls so everyone feels sorry for you!!'

Reactions: 21
In a world where you can be anything... don’t be a liar about pampers & pre-records! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In a world where you can be anything...... be a minger who eats melted ice cream from the night before, never washes, lies about pre-records and sends your followers after an innocent business owner :) So inspirational xo

Reactions: 24
SS has well and truly f***ed up with her covidiot antics with bestie Hinch whilst not socially distancing, advertising super hero pampers! Getting their dates wrong as well🤦‍♀️ You just cannot make this stuff up! She’s on Loose Women - is paid by ITV! She keeps on breaching COVID rules. She deserves to be sacked and Penguin books should drop her! Acting like she has during a pandemic where so many have died! She broke the rule of 6 and social distancing whilst at Hinch’s house and the film night, and now we have #pampersgate scandal. These egotistical influencers don’t learn from past mistakes. They think the rules don’t apply to them. Come on loose women! Let’s talk about covidiots and see what SS has to say for herself! Oh and let’s discuss influencers who lie and deceive followers! Is it ok to manipulate and deceive followers whilst getting paid money to promote a product such as pampers? Now that would be an interesting debate!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can anyone remember when Stacey was on I'm a Celeb and she threw a stone at Dom Jolley whilst he was sleeping and it went straight in his eye? That video absolutely cracks me up every time I see it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: It's just come up on my TikTok feed.

I much preferred Stace years ago when she was on I'm a Celeb etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Solomon, you're the biggest a*sehole going with breaking covid rules.
Remember, some people haven't seen their families for months because of idiots like you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Rex has had a bath whoop whoop 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻. And a proper breakfast 😲 it's like Xmas has come early for the poor lad. The photo of Hinch and Stace has been deleted but we aaaaallll saw it. Wonder what itv have to say about this. Is the tide turning? I sense that it is....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.