Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only recently started watching Stacey’s stories. Jokes aside... does she sleep and constantly wear the same stick on lashes? 🤢 showing off her “skin care” routine last night and with them still stuck on and then the horrible ice cream stories this morning and loose women with the same lashes! Ewww!

Reactions: 6
Seeing her hair on a news article without the filter she uses I have decided it is quite nice after all 👍🏻😂

Reactions: 1
Why does Stacey not credit small businesses? She’s done it again 😂 a business called little explorers have just put on that they made the top Rex has got on on the pampers add I don’t know what it says ‘the adventures of‘ this is the second maybe third time I’ve saw this business say they’ve made something and she hasn’t tagged them it’s a shame

Reactions: 11
I think it’s so ironic all these insta huns wailing trolls whenever they can yet they are the biggest trolls going

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes! I noticed that too!
But hinchs coffee table is her old one she changed it to a wood one. Maybe last week she changed it? Can’t remember but she gave her glass one away so the timeline might be wrong but it wasn’t this week

Not a hinch fan just watch her story sometimes 😂🎃

Reactions: 4
But hinchs coffee table is her old one she changed it to a wood one. Maybe last week she changed it? Can’t remember but she gave her glass one away so the timeline might be wrong but it wasn’t this week

Not a hinch fan just watch her story sometimes 😂🎃
ohhh good eye! I didn’t notice the coffee table 🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm a Susan, so swivel on this Solomon, you unhygienic troll! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hinch said it was filmed in September. They should have been social distancing, pair of c***s!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
drinking melted ice cream with a straw defeats the point surely? that's just a really tit milkshake without the milk or cream

also, her fans are cunts

lastly - why is pampers approaching her? is there genuinely anyone out there (in UK) who DOESN'T know who pampers are or what they're about?

bit odd they would approach someone who doesn't change their own kid's nappy but w/e

Reactions: 30
What a pair of nasty fake bastards her and the Grinch. Greedy as fk. They don't give a solitary toss as long as they got obscene amounts of money coming in

Reactions: 21
Some of you guys should be private investigators! Well spotted
Only spotted because either way lockdown rules and social distancing broken.
my daughter is waiting for life changing surgery and for this very reason she can’t have it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Only spotted because either way lockdown rules and social distancing broken.
my daughter is waiting for life changing surgery and for this very reason she can’t have it.
And they were out clapping for the NHS!!! . Absolute vile pair. I'm sorry your daughter has to go through so much because of idiots like them ❤

Reactions: 28
Hinch said it was filmed in September. They should have been social distancing, pair of c***s!
Just nipped over from the Hinch thread. Hinch date stamped 29th September for the party but showed all the ingredients haul well into a October then SS said they had the party ‘early September’. 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh she’s going to be LIVID that some “Susans” contacted LW to tell her to blow out her candle 😂 Cue the passive aggressive stories later of her blowing out a load of candles. “Better blow these out ay before they burn my house down Susan” *manic grin and gormless giggle*
My mum loved candles and when I was 8 years old I lent back on the fire place where she had loads of candels lit and set my hair and (wool) sweater on fire. I was in hospital for weeks and still have scarring on my hands (from trying to put the flames out). #truestory

Another fail...

She says - “While they are playing so many of you are asking....”

NOBODY WAS ASKING.... this is prerecorded right 🤣
I just come to say the same thing - 100% proof no one ever asks them about anything! 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As someone pointed out on the last thread she went downstairs to get herself a straw to drink the ice cream because she couldn't be bothered to go downstairs and make breakfast 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.