Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last question about Halloween night, she said she going to have a look for some game ideas and party food, I DMd her, there are loads of ideas on Pinterest, hope that helps!🙂🤭🤫🤣🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For goodness sake why all the over the top fuss about Halloween! What is she going to be like about Christmas. She will be in a straight jacket by then if she doesn’t calm down. Do we think she’s got a craft book coming out. 🤔 Surely she will have shown us how to do everything she’s copied from Pinterest by the time her book is published.

Reactions: 16
Was it for publicity or before she was famous? I've only followed her for a months, but everything she seems to do is for publicity. I know people have said she seemed different before she had Rex
It must have been a few years ago. I'm sure she was with Joe at the time, but I can't remember if she took the older boys.
She was different person back then though

Reactions: 1
Is it just me who doesn’t get the point of putting flower petals in a bath? I mean other than for aesthetic purposes do they actually do anything? I couldn’t be arsed picking them all out to be honest. Just shove a bit of radox in stace and wash your grotty bits

Reactions: 21
She doesn't seem to understand that in order to wash you don't have to spend half an hour preparing the bath with half the contents of Lush and maybe that's why she barely washes because to her it's time consuming. A quick bits and pits wash at the sink would do her of a morning and evening if she really struggles to find the time like she makes out

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who doesn’t get the point of putting flower petals in a bath? I mean other than for aesthetic purposes do they actually do anything? I couldn’t be arsed picking them all out to be honest. Just shove a bit of radox in stace and wash your grotty bits
Petals all stuck to ya bits 🥴 could you be bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that tit in the bath!!! What’s wrong with a drop of Matey..... cleans the bath too, Result!! 🤣

What an utter prick! Someone’s going to buy that and he’s had he’s bleeping germy, scrawny body wrapped in it. “Don’t bleeping touch what you ain’t gunna buy, dopey bleep🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've always quite liked SS (though her annoying "you've got this and you always will" quotes make me want to vomit) but her association with Hinch has pissed me off. Now with the pampers ad and the blatant disregard to government guidelines I'm just over her.
I've commented on the pampers Instagram, I've emailed pampers, I've written to Gleam as they manage Hinch, I've emailed Essex Live and now I've seen SS has a contact on her page for Molly Schofield so she's got an email too.

My kid wakes a million times a night so I've plenty of time to fill their mailboxes

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All that tit in the bath!!! What’s wrong with a drop of Matey..... cleans the bath too, Result!! 🤣

What an utter prick! Someone’s going to buy that and he’s had he’s bleeping germy, scrawny body wrapped in it. “Don’t bleeping touch what you ain’t gunna buy, dopey bleep🤬
that teddy is a bargain - it comes with covid AND fake tan?

what a steal! :rolleyes:

he's thicker than pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand how she claims she doesn’t have time to wash cos let me tell you that’s is a blatant lie .It’s like saying you don’t have time to pee or time to eat .witch make time ,stop making random tit

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how she claims she doesn’t have time to wash cos let me tell you that’s is a blatant lie .It’s like saying you don’t have time to pee or time to eat .witch make time ,stop making random tit
Well I don't know about the peeing but she does have partial poos due to lack of time as she has so kindly informed us. Makes too much random tit to finish a tit . Insert laugh and muppet face here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her bath looks like swamp water 🤢😂😂 we know she needs a good scrub with some soap and water, what is all this tit??? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also the thing she does with her hand in the mornings when she makes her bed, who the duck has time for that tit and she looks like a complete dick 🤣
The swamp water is likely for the gram only.

I watch the bedmaking trying to figure out how she does it.

Reactions: 7
The swamp water is likely for the gram only.

I watch the bedmaking trying to figure out how she does it.
She makes the bed the reverse films joe pulling it back off while she does that weird thing with her hand😂 who could be fucked with that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I don't know about the peeing but she does have partial poos due to lack of time as she has so kindly informed us. Makes too much random tit to finish a tit . Insert laugh and muppet face here.
Is it jus me or when you poo, you poo? You don’t stop half way? Or is that a talent I haven’t learnt yet. ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Okay sorry if this has been mentioned previously however this page came up on my Instagram adverts.. how many bracelets has this woman had off this company.. it wasn’t till the last pic where she has actually tagged the company. So naughty to receive things and never thanking the companies who gift these items 😫

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.