Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy to oblige 🤪
Why is everything ‘him’ or ‘her’???
I love ‘him’ so much I don’t want to eat him’!!
It’s a bleeping bit of bread!!!
For the love of god someone call the mental home up and tell them to come collect Stacey!!!!!
Sorry but she is shot to bits!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No no no you all talk away I actually laughed at a lot of the comments and threads. When you actually come here to read the truth it’s actually an eye opener to a lot of the things said influencers do/don’t do!
I was a hinch fan (deffo don’t judge me on that one) and during the first lockdown I started seeing things differently and she and another influencer but not SS were moaning about Tattle trolls so I had to come have a nose. And WOW were my eyes opened so ATB you tattle trolls 😘

But back to the original thread title she sent her sheep to the page where she saw the clips then proceeded to make awful ones for herself.. was this page then trolled by all the fans who adore her? I didn’t see the page but deffo saw the clips!
It is impossible to troll us, so no! 😂 😂 😂
[/QUOTE]
The designers instagram page was trolled

Reactions: 5
I have just had to go on Instagram to see the spider bread has she literally eaten the whole thing to herself? 😬 And I now see she’s made lolly ghosts this is something that’s been done for years but she’ll take the credit for this creation

Reactions: 8
Just sat here waiting for someone to post the ghost lollipops from Pinterest that Staceys copied off 🤨😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really overdoing it with the crafts isn’t she.

also, like duck are those being sent via post. She’ll be round there breaking the rules

Reactions: 10
Just seen her sister has dropped her kids off with her dad and his wife ! Is that allowed in the tier 2 restrictions ??

Just seen her sister has dropped her kids off with her dad and his wife ! Is that allowed in the tier 2 restrictions ??
I'm in tier 2 and you're allowed to meet up in another households garden, but no more than 6 people. I think you can also meet up outside and again it's the rule of 6.
Re Stacey posting them, she could drop them off herself and stay outside, but there can't be more than 6 in total.

Reactions: 3
If my sister went to the effort of driving to my house to drop 3 Chupa Chups in the letterbox I’d be bleeping raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stace that is called stirring not making bread. Also he looks like a crab . Also he is not pizza or garlic bread put the overflowing garlic dip back in the fridge. This is what I get for complaining about no carbs. Crab !

• Haha
You can for childcare if you need to work. Although I'm not sure her sister can say she can't do her job with the kids at home.

Thanks aunty stace for my chupa chup lolly wrapped in tissue, however will i contain my excitement

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Of all the crap things she's "crafted" those ghost lollies are the worst 😭😭

Imagine your auntie being a literal millionaire and you get 1 chuppa chupa lolly wrapped in a snot rag :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
heating on 32? lmao what is this bullshit :ROFLMAO:

i had mine on 28 once for an hour or two....when there was a foot of snow & constant hail/sleet outside

has she tried sitting in a broken pumpkin in yesterdays clothes? i've heard that's quite good for keeping you warm :unsure::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
32??? I bumped mine up to 20 today but only because the weather is awful and I don't have a dryer, so 10mins with the radiators on means I can get the clothes folded later and a new lot out to dry 🤣
That 10mins was enough to see my kids moaning about the heat!

Reactions: 4
32??? I bumped mine up to 20 today but only because the weather is awful and I don't have a dryer, so 10mins with the radiators on means I can get the clothes folded later and a new lot out to dry 🤣
That 10mins was enough to see my kids moaning about the heat!
yup i generally find 20 is fine if the heating needs to go on

what with being the normal room temperature and all :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
We only have 1 radiator downstairs in our house and even on 20/22 it’s warm! 32 is like a sauna surely 🥵🥵

My heating is usually on 17-19 anything more then 20 is to warm for me 👀 32 is the highest mine goes 😂

Reactions: 5
Hi, can we all stop bragging about how warm our houses are. I'm still no closer to having any warmth or water 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi, can we all stop bragging about how warm our houses are. I'm still no closer to having any warmth or water 😂😂
Second this, I'm in with my parents whilst my partner and I look for our new home - they don't have central heating!!! Just a fire place in the lounge and plug ins in other rooms!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.