Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The set up content is just so cringe lol!! You can tell the leg holes were cut for him to get in it. And he’s been in and out of it for a while before she films. Why lie lol???

Reactions: 13
The inside of pumpkins are slippy. He had to have been helped into it. Hope she baths and changes his clothes afterwards too.

Reactions: 9
Proper scraping the barrel now.

Pumpkin house my arse. Just sit him in the thing, get your picture and be done with it

Never seen such bullshit. Everyone who’s liked that pic must be basic as fuck.

Reactions: 11
I get that. But if the stepkids are with you every weekend they can't possibly do stuff every weekend with their family at their mams too? They can't be in 2 places at once. So are the mam and her other kids expected to sit in and do nothing every weekend because the kids are with you?

Reactions: 4
This post gives me life!!! Absolutely spot on x

Reactions: 12
To say this is meant to be a ‘pumpkin house’ for the pets, it looks suspiciously like every babies first Halloween ever. I feel like she’s just saying it’s a house to seem quirky and different when really, it was made for rex all along

I always make a conscious effort to catch up on the thread before posting but cue the page refreshing 2 seconds after posting and revealing many comments about this subject sorry. Will refresh a second time before posting next time

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How filtered is this picture? That his hair looks both blonde and orange.

Reactions: 2
Did she cut that pumpkin just for that photo? And is pretending it to be such a coincidence?
Yup I reckon so

Edited to add, and I'm sure it's also a coincidence he's dressed in an orange outfit with his name on and there's a few 'crafted' pumpkins in the back ground. I'm also sure this picture won't be on the mail online tomorrow

Reactions: 15
Yup I reckon so

Edited to add, and I'm sure it's also a coincidence he's dressed in an orange outfit with his name on and there's a few 'crafted' pumpkins in the back ground. I'm also sure this picture won't be on the mail online tomorrow
Someone has commented on her post saying that of course her sheep have jumped to her defence... hE cLIMbED iN HiMsELF

Reactions: 6
Someone has commented on her post saying that of course her sheep have jumped to her defence... hE cLIMbED iN HiMsELF
I love how someone replied saying “read the caption” oh yeh, because Stacey would never lie ...

Reactions: 6
Someone has started on the 'if you don't have anything nice to say..... Blah blah blah' and then #bekind. Because Stacey demonstrated this SO well over those designer hair clips didn't she?!

Your tattle bingo prize is a pair of her used tatty eyelashes or a bottle of joes spray tan in colour 'tangerine dream'
Thanks guy . Could I have the lashes and maybe a diam bar or a glue gun thrown in too? Just because they give me life y'kno

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.