Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s in mid Wales called holidays Wales on Instagram I think Nikki
The elan valley is where the walk is

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t want to be mean about a child but Zach always looks so scruffy to me, his hair is greasy (and far too long) and on that video of him running on ‘the most amazing walk ever’ his clothes were just ... well I have no idea! Looked like he was wearing a grown mans pyjamas or something!
I really wish she would instil some pride in the kids appearances, they will get bullied at some point!
I don't think it again to say his hair is too long as it comes across that boys can't have anything but short hair. I could agree more about how he is dressed though. He always looks as though he's wearing joe's clothes because they're so large and just hang off him. His hair does look like it has a lot of product in it or is greasy.
Stacey looked wrapped in in some massive cosy jumper and she's let her other son out in shorts and a t shirt for a walk. I don't care how old he is, that's twice just on this trip she obviously hasn't bothered to tell him no and be an adult and make him take a jacket and dress more appropriate for the weather and surroundings

Reactions: 12
Hi all,I've been a long time lurker but just saw this and had to post..queen supporter of small businesses 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20201004-195317_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think it again to say his hair is too long as it comes across that boys can't have anything but short hair. I could agree more about how he is dressed though. He always looks as though he's wearing joe's clothes because they're so large and just hang off him. His hair does look like it has a lot of product in it or is greasy.
Stacey looked wrapped in in some massive cosy jumper and she's let her other son out in shorts and a t shirt for a walk. I don't care how old he is, that's twice just on this trip she obviously hasn't bothered to tell him no and be an adult and make him take a jacket and dress more appropriate for the weather and surroundings
I’m absolutely not saying boys can only have short hair, but for that particular style that he has; the short back and sides with a long top combed over to one side, the top is too long and is just sort of flapping about all over the place
Just looks like she can’t be bothered to take him for a trim ... which is likely tbh

Reactions: 5
I feel zero sympathy for the company if they've gifted her this, they're showing just how vain and lacking morals they are by encouraging z list celebrities break lockdown rules for free, just for a bit of exposure. I hope Joe and his perma-hat did ruin the new grass, and leave the place stinking and grotty, they can use the money gained from their newly increased prices to cover it, and next time look after paying customers before feeloaders

Reactions: 15
Anyone know why the kid is drinking water out of a newborn baby bottle and not a sippy cup or even a regular open cup? Seems strange that he’s a year and a half and still using baby teats to drink water out of?
4626EF82-5E09-42B1-8FE4-B9C86FF1A03E.png

Reactions: 4
Just another weekend of Stacey putting her baby to sleep in filthy clothes. Just how hard is it to put a clean babygro on

Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely not saying boys can only have short hair, but for that particular style that he has; the short back and sides with a long top combed over to one side, the top is too long and is just sort of flapping about all over the place
Just looks like she can’t be bothered to take him for a trim ... which is likely tbh
Agree, his hair definitely needs a trim, it looks so messy and it needs washing, he needs a clean bum, some nice clothes and some decent footwear, jeez it’s not hard she’s had 2 children before..makes me wonder if she didn’t have them much, wonder if her mom and dad did most of the childcare!

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she's still there, as I thought they'd be heading back as it's a school day tomorrow

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.