Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain the toes to me? Did I miss something? Why does she insist on showing us every other day her manky toes

Reactions: 2
Why is he holding hands with that girl??
Your guess is as good as mine. That girl was his partner on Dancing on ice. That picture was them coming out of a hotel the night after the wrap party. Stacey glossed over is as far as I know and it’s like it never happened.

Reactions: 7
As if the place they are staying have started wacking their prices up in the blink of a eye just cos these lot are holidaying there

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So they hired a campervan and next thing bought one. Gets a new bed and is suddenly working with a bed company. Wonder how long before she goes out into the garden totally oblivious and Joe has surprised her by getting a hobbit hut installed, complete with grass covering.
She also mentioned Lush today, she'll have a box of free bath bombs waiting on her doorstep when she gets home...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was that meant to be yolky egg rex was dipping ? The color was horrendous. Holy filters.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if this offends anyone but I hate the trend of wearing matching trainers with your toddler. It’s so naff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was that meant to be yolky egg rex was dipping ? The color was horrendous. Holy filters.
I wonder if she ever looks up form her phone and thinks holy duck, forgot what the world looked like without that terrible filter.
Also I might be wrong but didn't she say she was looking forward to spending time with with just her family this weekend. And she's been on her phone reading messages from strangers

Reactions: 13
Does she not feel like a massive cringe when she makes a collage of messages from weird fans telling her how great she is?!

Reactions: 9
Seen the holiday Instagram page full of people wanting to book the hobbit houses ! I can honestly say I wouldn’t stay there for free after stinky Stacey has stayed there ! 🤢

Reactions: 8
"Joe never drinks.." is absolute bollocks. The day after he won DOI he appeared on This Morning but he couldn't go near the cookery item because he was so hungover he was afraid he'd throw up. One glass of wine my arse

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seen the holiday Instagram page full of people wanting to book the hobbit houses ! I can honestly say I wouldn’t stay there for free after stinky Stacey has stayed there ! 🤢
Yes and someone I follow has screen shot messages on her story from the company offering a mini break for a set price and then upping the cost shortly later!! When quizzed on this they respond by saying prices are constantly rising 😂 ok if they say so

• Wow
Does she not feel like a massive cringe when she makes a collage of messages from weird fans telling her how great she is?!
I think people like her and her mate Hinch post things like that so its validates to them what they're doing. I think that they think that if they post all the sycophantic messages and stroke their own egos, then it negates the fact that they're conning people every single day. They've probably convinced themselves that they are really good people doing the world a justice

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Holidays Wales deleting all the negative comments about Solomon and Swash off there instagram🤣 Don’t want there customers knowing what dirty fuckers they have currently staying there🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holidays Wales deleting all the negative comments about Solomon and Swash off there instagram🤣 Don’t want there customers knowing what dirty fuckers they have currently staying there🤷🏻‍♀️
Just like the caravan company. It's no wonder she lies so much and thinks she can do what she wants as she's never held accountable for anything.

Reactions: 12
She’s deleted the story of him actually jumping in. Only him sliding down the hill and running towards the hot tub. My guess is the owner has asked her to remove it

Going for a walk with most beautiful views 🙄
Looks bloody miserable

150512C9-ADEA-43B8-AB68-7E550F049F76.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.