Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't her sister say the trip has been booked for months? Yet the place has only just opened. If she means this particular trip to visit wales and stay here then it's definitely been gifted. I can't imagine somewhere that hasn't opened their doors yet and with everything going on at the moment would let families book so far in advance before the site is finished and while rules are ever changing 🤔. According to their own instagram they are the first guests to stay there, how very convenient that your first guests in your accomodation happens to be well known

Reactions: 9
Ok, that's me done - I unfollowed and even blocked her so I'm not tempted to still watch her stories. Desperate times...Blabla measures..bla.

Manky Joe and creepy toe is more than I can stomach🤢
Those friggin toes of hers creep me out. It's the nails mainly because they're too long 🙈
I wonder what her loose women mates say about her behind closed doors 🙄

Reactions: 10
The dog that gets too much travel sickness to go on the last trip is suddenly on to go on this one

Reactions: 6
I can do this but didn’t realise it wasn’t normal? Do I have creepy toes? 😕
It was an exercise we had to do in karate when I was a kid. Some kicks you with the big toe down and some with the toe up. I’m sure most people can do it?

Reactions: 2
Staceys middle child is SO cute. Got to give her that. Hes a good looking lad!
They’re all cute, but yeah I always think he’s gonna be the handsome one. Both the older ones seem to be close to her, whether she bathes them or not. It’s cute to see really, especially at the older ones age.

Reactions: 4
They need to leave soon?
considering how long they were in the car on Friday to get there them kids are going to be knackered for school tomorrow!
Unless she keeps them off cos they’re so tired from their late night trip! And doesn’t get fined for keeping her kids off school. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why is she cutting the cake and talking about leaving soon at 10.30pm? It's not like she's only got a half hour journey is it? If they set off now they won't be back until 2 or 3 in the morning. I call bullshit.

Reactions: 13
They need to leave soon?
considering how long they were in the car on Friday to get there them kids are going to be knackered for school tomorrow!
Unless she keeps them off cos they’re so tired from their late night trip! And doesn’t get fined for keeping her kids off school. 🙄
She’s probably sent the older kids home with her sister and their dads will get them to school. It’s not as if scruffy Joe will have anything to rush back for.

• Haha
So weird leaving at night...the kids are either already gone and will be at school tmw or they're still there and won't be going to school if they're leaving late tonight...so why not just wait till the morning?

Reactions: 3
I feel like I am now a proper ‘Susan’ but seriously Wtf? Who leaves a place at almost midnight?! And if the boys are still there and have school tomorrow then that’s even worse

Reactions: 8
Plus mum and dad so total of 12

Bloody covidiots
Yep. He’s put it on his Instagram. It’s so unfair, my family (there’s 8 of us) all live on the same road and we haven’t all been under the same roof since March.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh the millions of starts just happen to remind her of the millions of people put there who are such a massive part of their lives now 😷😷😷. Get a grip stacey. I suppose it might remind me of my followers too if they hung on my every word and made me money by begin so gullible...
Is she really leaving tonight or is she just saying that because people have mentioned the boys having school? Wouldn't put it past her to have a ready made montage for the morning to post as if they are back home when in reality the haven't left yet. And will all future customers have such a late night check out when booking?

Yep. He’s put it on his Instagram. It’s so unfair, my family (there’s 8 of us) all live on the same road and we haven’t all been under the same roof since March.
Its so sad to be honest. I don't understand how all this celebs get away with it all.

Reactions: 7
So weird leaving at night...the kids are either already gone and will be at school tmw or they're still there and won't be going to school if they're leaving late tonight...so why not just wait till the morning?
I think the story where they are toasting marshmallows was filmed on saturday night and she was sat at home when she posted it!! Total fake

Reactions: 5
Never ever even if I liked a celeb or zeleb would I send them a cringey happy birthday message 😂
I’ve never wished Tom Hardy happy birthday.. surely he’s more likely to ignore my message if it’s as desperate as these lot. 😂 Stalkers 👀

Those friggin toes of hers creep me out. It's the nails mainly because they're too long 🙈
I wonder what her loose women mates say about her behind closed doors 🙄
her toes are rank and we all know they will be hairy too. She just makes me feel sick, is it just me or is being a hairy mary NOT relatable.. most women I know shave, yes we all do it less during winter and of course we shouldn’t feel like we HAVE to be bald beavers.. but still, she tries to play the relatable card with not shaving etc but I don’t think it lands well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
hahaha howling 😂😂
I did. I am still here!!
So random but I’m sure it’s this nhs track and trace app that’s draining my battery 😭
Yes, having the Bluetooth on and working all the time drains duck out of it!
I'm so glad you found a charger. I laid awake all night worrying 😂😉 I can rest easy today!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.