Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dee8714

Is that all her kids eat for breakfast?!

This morning mine had a bowl of cereal, toast and fruit....I mean they are literally hollow legged!

That’s what I was going to say, she always makes these festival breakfast. I mean how hard is to make egg on toast or proper cereals. I feel really sorry gor the kids too much sugar consuming every morning.

Reactions: 2

Feska

VIP Member
They could but they won't they'll just buy her book and line her pockets
You’re probably right, stupid people giving money to millionaires with no intellect or talent. Strange phenomenon when people are taken in by ‘love you all to the moon and back’ and ‘you’ve got this’. I just don’t get it.

Dearyme

Chatty Member
I live about 5 mins from here no we’re not in lockdown again yet don’t think we’ll be long though

Missycoco

VIP Member
You really got to laugh !! Notice how she plugs Dove at the same time... it’s all about the money. Greedy grabbing influencers crying Troll all the time.. maybe tell the truth, stop that stupid annoying giggling like a little girl... Advert for Dove yet wear the same clothes to bed for days on end, I just don’t get it!! You get the stuff free!!!!

Attachments

Hayham

Does sticking a sticker on a glass count as a craft evening now?!

At least Harry was included for once. Just hope he was there to stick his own on and it wasn't done for him!
i doubt he did it himself tbh 🙄
What gets me about these celebrities and influencers is that anyone with anything to say that might slightly differ from their opinion is a troll.
There are people out there with fake profiles sending death threats to celebrities and their children. That to me is a troll. Someone saying Stacey probably didn't pay for stickers from her sisters business is not a troll.
She’s hardly paying out of pocket for these stickers anyway if she does pay for them. Not like they’re expensive...

Reactions: 1

Scragbags

VIP Member
I just think all these weird recipes and stuff have got to be build up for her book?

She shows all these online so (mad) people will think 'ooh I wonder what else can be done' and buy her shit craft book which it inevitably will be

No way is she standing making those shit rolls this morning so anyone who does buy her book and tries and make those for breakfast before the school run and ends up being late will feel shit and like they can't be as perfect as wor stace who does it all 🖕🏻

Welshie

I'd say both. I guess it made good business sense having her be the first guest.
[/QUOTE
I wonder how many followers who booked will cancel once they realise Wales is not just outside Essex 🤷‍♀️
According to local news we’re heading for a circuit break lockdown (I live near these sheds), with that and further local lockdowns I can’t see anyone getting to pay for an over priced stay in a shed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hayham

Anyone else notice she’s posted a picture of Rex and cropped his hands and feet out.... probably cos they’re dirty 😂😂