Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think shes only done that bin story to get people talking im pretty sure it looked like a preg test box in one of the bags, could be wrong lol

Reactions: 1

littlemissdg

Part time working mum. I don't follow her because I watched her stories once and knew I couldn't tolerate her. She gets bashed worse than Hinch on her thread x
ohhhh yeah I know who you mean (duh me) knew it would be obvious lol

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I’m just watching her on a very old episode of 8 out of 10 cats - she’s equally annoying and over the top giggly on there. She’s defo taken the “ditzy” act and run with it!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m slow on the uptake and don’t usually watch day time TV but is she not on loose women every day? Is she just an occasional guest?
There are basically different Loose Women everyday yes. Stacey appears like once or twice every fortnight

Dearyme

Chatty Member
It’s in mid Wales called holidays Wales on Instagram I think Nikki
The elan valley is where the walk is

Last edited:

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
So I'm guessing that only Rex gets fancy breakfasts being as she has a few "nearly empty" cereal pots for the older two.

Sp20191

VIP Member
I must admit seeing that dog so happy made me smile, she always seems to be asleep or just sitting there when Stacey shows her x

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
hahaha howling 😂😂
I did. I am still here!!
So random but I’m sure it’s this nhs track and trace app that’s draining my battery 😭
it could well be. I know it’s a different app but they had to update the App here in Ireland as it starting draining android batteries.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
I doubt many will, apparently the price has risen numerous times today. Was up to £200 a night 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh wow. I get supply and demand and hats off to the company for using their business head and gaining money off the back of her visit but that's not great for anyone who was looking to book. Such a shame

Shouldntbutineedto

I think social services are stretched enough without having to teach parents the basics of personal hygiene. Every class in every school across the land will have a child that’s not very clean in it I’m sure we’ve all come across it, social services aren’t there to pick up the flack for lazy parents. I would think Rex is the dirtiest out the three children as I’d hope the boys dads make them wash.
Oh completely agree they’re overstretched but I know from a friend’s experience, that they will come down on you for poor hygiene, based on someone else seeing a snapshot of your life. I do agree with the fact that if you knew people were saying this about you, you’d have a think about having a shower wouldn’t you! If you were so obsessed with organising and cleaning your home, you’d think that would extend to you personally!