Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobooboo

They’re still travelling. Clearly going quite far. Her sister mentioned going away this weekend as well. Wonder if they’re all going together.

Bauble

I think that's the only living room, it's at the front of the house, they don't use it as there's a sofa in the kitchen
I got the impression her house was a new build but the “beach room” looks older for some reason, with the brick fireplace etc. Bit random to have a fireplace in a beach room but whatevs. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Would be better as a snug with books, board games and blankets etc given that ❄ winter is coming ❄
Well when they were on Celeb gogglebox it did a drone shot of their house with all fancy glass extension so might be a worth a nose if anyone interested

Sneakymum101

Just looked at her dads photography page and the picture he took of Stacey on her birthday shows how greasy her hair is and she looks so different unfiltered !! Why have long hair if you can’t be bothered to wash it 🤢
What’s her dads photography page?

Michaella32

From personal experience those who make a big show and dance about how perfect and amazing something is, is usually over compensating for how crap it really feels.

When I had PND I felt like a useless mum so I would gush on social media about how much I enjoyed toddler stage, staged awesome shots of us having fun and how much I loved them. In reality I was miserable, some days hated the isolation and stress of motherhood, but had to hide those feelings as best I could for fear of being seen as a failure/bad mum.

Now I'm not saying it's the same for Stinky Soloman, but I take those posts with a pinch of salt. They're either for the press or followers benefit!

On a separate note I've conducted a little experiment today. After seeing her story this morninh asking how are you I replied. I won't go into details, we know she reads here and I don't want to give away which message as mine. But lets see just how much she loves her followers to the moon and back, and how invested in their wellbeing she really is!!
Exactly this xxx

Tui

VIP Member
Is Rex’s car seat actually secured into that chair?? Looks dodgy but I know bugger all about car seats 😬

DaimIt

VIP Member
Dirty Stacey needs to scrub the black off the side of her tub when she's done washing poor Rex. May be awhile.

Bauble

Im trying to work out from that video of hoe painting in the beach room how many living rooms they actually have??

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Joe just looks dirty. Fake tan and dry, sun damaged skin. 🤮
I think Rex’s complexion is probably the same as Joe’s natural skin colour. Goes to show how much fake tan he piles on! He should embrace his hair colour and skin. What will Rex think when he grows up and sees his Dad is trying to change his appearance when he has the same characteristics as him.

Hayham

Rex has gone to sleep in the clothes he had on all day yesterday again. She's so disgusting. It takes less than an hour to bath, change and settle a toddle, who can fall asleep on their own, at bedtime. The lazy cow wants to start getting her priorities right because right now she's not got a clue.
That is disgusting he was in it all day yesterday and he has green stains on him 🤢🤢
That poor boy! I couldn’t think of anything worse than being in clothes all day, sweating and stained clothes and getting into bed in them!

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
Honestly stacey is morphing more and more i to grinch everyday! Never have i ever seen rex with the dog before..(Apart from when he holds the lead) But now hes just chilling with him? How long until hes referred to as his ‘brother’ 😩🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s already done this! One story a while ago while Rex had hold of the lead, Stacey said something along the lines of ‘are you walking nicely for your brother’ to the dog 🙄