Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Does it bother anyone else that she chops and prepares food directly on the counter top instead of using a chopping board? I just think it’s ming
All that bloody jam and honey for that make shift sushi. I got goosebumps 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Dirty skets 🤣
They're as bad as each other, but in different ways.
Stacey started out with people thinking she was thick, she proved them wrong and built a career out of being an intelligent relatable mum.
Hinch started out actimg reasonably intelligent and from a hard working competitive background, pretending she was relateable.
What they've both done is gone back on who they actually are and worked out that unfortunately thick sells better.
They both lie, and they're both untrue to themselves, and I don't think they even know who they are anymore, which is probably where all this 'anxiety' comes from
Yep I have to agree. It’s just with Stacey the stupid bloody act. Makes me wonder do her loose women friends watch her and think about how fake she is on her vids. It’s so cringy. Tbh I’m struggling even watch her now because it’s not the Stacey I followed. I genuinely liked the girl even from her Xfactor days. But the hygiene thing🤢 she’s just so gross ain’t she

Oprahclear

As if she's got that things legs dangling in the bog. Bet its on her kitchen bench next 🤮
I thought the same thing

Find it quite sad the boys are put into school and her and joe have a family day out with Rex, why not go over the weekend with all the boys. Then go later on in October if they want more for carving.
I came here to post the exact same thing! I know the bigger ones see their dad but I get the impression joe isn’t really hands on with them! My eldest children do not have the same dad as my younger children and If I had suggested we go pumpkin picking with the ones out of school he would tell me no and to wait until we all go. If not her he should of not gone. At least they will understand it and enjoy it too.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
The place she’s staying looks absolutely lovely but I can’t bloody find it on google!

Gio

I can’t believe that bread/melon/jam/chocolate concoction she’s served up to the kids this morning! 😂 That’s out there even for her!

Em_

VIP Member
I'm wondering if she got the dog yesterday and that's a pre-recorded story as she's wearing yesterday's jumper, or she's wearing the same jumper today.

Emmie81

VIP Member
Ok I concede my earlier point about travelling through lockdown areas as it's unlikely she did on that route. Still think it's irresponsible to travel to another area to celebrate your birthday with family in a way you couldn't in your own area especially when you are doing so on a large platform. 🙄
You wouldn’t want to celebrate a birthday in Essex 🤣🤣

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Not intending to stick up for her, but it is not because her range contained mainly summer clothes and we're now heading into winter? So they're just reducing summer stock like most retailers are to make way for new season?
Could be true, but I do find she doesn't seem to promote things for very long on her page anyway, or at least in an authentic way. I know primark was shut for a while during the time her range was out but she didn't exactly sell it, not to me anyway. The pieces I always saw her share didn't look like anything special and I wouldn't have known they were part of a "celebrities range" if I had just seen it in store.
I would have also thought that she would have had an autumn/winter range with them to promote now too, but maybe she only had that one release for the time being.

Hell the snack she’s just made her and Rex is much more for just them then what she does for all of them once the boys are home from school!

Mejustme

VIP Member
Im trying to work out from that video of hoe painting in the beach room how many living rooms they actually have??
I think that's the only living room, it's at the front of the house, they don't use it as there's a sofa in the kitchen

Scragbags

VIP Member
She takes all her craft and food ideas from Pinterest anyway. Nothing she does is original. Surely people who want to copy what she does can just look it up themselves. Who wants to make melon sushi. Crappy breakfast full of sugar.
They could but they won't they'll just buy her book and line her pockets