Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmie81

VIP Member
Those socks on the kid... with all that mop and hoover dancing, thought she was meant to Mrs Clean

Reactions: 2

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Just looked at her dads photography page and the picture he took of Stacey on her birthday shows how greasy her hair is and she looks so different unfiltered !! Why have long hair if you can’t be bothered to wash it 🤢

• Sick

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Ooh Mrs Hinch has gone up to 3.8m followers leaving Stacey behind on 3.7m. I wonder if this is why she hasn’t really said much about her memoir 🤔 #frenemies

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I personally think if she had been sent one previously, she'd of put it up straight away to get one up on Hinch.

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
If hinch wasn't on loose women I'm still trying to figure out why stacey was so excited about and commented this date?

Maybe a meet up later? 😴

Ellegee

VIP Member
She's spray painted some of the pumpkins. Why can't she leave anything in its natural state? If you don't want your pumpkins to look real then get fake ones you daft bint
She won’t be eating those then. Lies as always

Lynx

VIP Member
I'd say they are unprepared for cold nights. Probably brought a few covers and that they'd be ok.
It's no fun sleeping in a glorified car at this time of the year, especially when not equipped. I'd say they're frozen!
Last time we camped was the second week of September, we had a thick winter duvet and I had fleece PJs and bed socks on and it was about 20 degrees all that week in the day. Also the main double bed in campervans like theirs are so uncomfortable so I hope they have a big thick foam mattress topper otherwise they're in for an uncomfortable night. They will have been cold in the awning this evening.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Rex has gone to sleep in the clothes he had on all day yesterday again. She's so disgusting. It takes less than an hour to bath, change and settle a toddle, who can fall asleep on their own, at bedtime. The lazy cow wants to start getting her priorities right because right now she's not got a clue.
And you can see he’s covered in stains she really is disgusting

• Sick