Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Did anyone notice the McDonalds packaging on a couple of shelves when she was doing her clear out? Plus the 2 boxes of cereal she could be feeding the boys instead of that shit sushi she made when rushing on Friday, I’d say Joe has to go out for drive thru some nights or the kids would go to bed starving

Reactions: 2

Summernights

VIP Member
Can someone explain the toes to me? Did I miss something? Why does she insist on showing us every other day her manky toes

Just been scrolling through FB and she appeared on my 'public figures you should follow' bit (no thanks)

Doesnt she look like Joe's DOI partner that he was papped coming out of a hotel holding hands with on this pic!?
OMG what and when was this???

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
I’m really surprised the loose women lovies haven’t said anything to her I thought they were all really close?.. To me this is a sign of MH/PND issues. All jokes aside her manic laughter/grin/procrastination are hiding something. Her management, Joe, mother and sister should really take a look at themselves. They are failing her.
I totally agree! She went from being so down to earth and now shes just manic 24/7 and so over the top! Some days i feel semi sorry for her incase it actually is down to MH,But then other days i just think shes a total doughnut!

Help is deffo needed,Especially if its affecting your poor children's hygiene!!!

Tui

VIP Member
I’m slow on the uptake and don’t usually watch day time TV but is she not on loose women every day? Is she just an occasional guest?

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
So if it’s not an #AD or gifted why does she feel the need to broadcast it all over the gram?

Why couldn’t she just say ‘I’m off Instagram for my birthday catch up with you all Monday?’
Do agree with this to an extent, however Covid has hit small businesses (particularly in the travel sector) so so hard. I think if her posting does encourage more people to visit there/spend their money with this new business then there is no harm in that. Not sure whether she should be declaring or not however .. 🤷‍♀️

Olivemaks

VIP Member
If she's not had a wash or changed her clothes then you can guarantee Rex hasn't either. I do hope someone has given him a bath before bed tonight
I thought that. Rex was put to sleep straight away. He hadn’t washed poor thing