Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never wished Tom Hardy happy birthday.. surely he’s more likely to ignore my message if it’s as desperate as these lot. 😂 Stalkers 👀

her toes are rank and we all know they will be hairy too. She just makes me feel sick, is it just me or is being a hairy mary NOT relatable.. most women I know shave, yes we all do it less during winter and of course we shouldn’t feel like we HAVE to be bald beavers.. but still, she tries to play the relatable card with not shaving etc but I don’t think it lands well.
Some women are hairy! It’s natures way 😉 although I don’t have hairy legs or pits there are some parts which aren’t hairless let’s say 😂. Her toes are gnarly as though, like tree roots 😂

Reactions: 3
I think the story where they are toasting marshmallows was filmed on saturday night and she was sat at home when she posted it!! Total fake
This is how they do it I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they went last week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the point of driving the boys back on a Monday morning? They’ll miss the best part of a day at school anyway, if not the whole day. Makes no sense. Given all the time they’ve had off (and never saw them doing work from home in lockdown) you’d think she’d be loathe to let them miss more school

Reactions: 6
Just seen her story. There’s a pic of Rex with a full nappy again in his sleep suit. Poor baby! It looks like it’s really hanging down!
and she posted that this was not gifted or #ad.
like someone said previously that how were they able to book in advance if they weren’t even open yet?! And it just happened to be celebs stay there first time ever 🙄 yeah I call bullshit 😂

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she ever looks up form her phone and thinks holy duck, forgot what the world looked like without that terrible filter.
I always think this about people who constantly use filters!

Also people who always Photoshop their pictures must look in the mirror and wonder who is looking back 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only women who can sit and do arts and crafts for hours but not change a babies nappy which takes two minutes🤷🏻‍♀️ As well as scrolling Instagram and posting a bunch of stories while her kid is sat there with a nappy down to his knees👍🏻 Social media before her kids yet again

Reactions: 19
Stacey went for a hike to the dam wearing pleather leggings and a cold shoulder jumper, on a rainy day in October. No wonder her kids don’t know how to dress for a wet weather walk with her as an example

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to be mean about a child but Zach always looks so scruffy to me, his hair is greasy (and far too long) and on that video of him running on ‘the most amazing walk ever’ his clothes were just ... well I have no idea! Looked like he was wearing a grown mans pyjamas or something!
I really wish she would instil some pride in the kids appearances, they will get bullied at some point!
My son has almost this very hair style, has done for years - his choice. I agree it's greasy but you can't knock someone's choice in hair style, especially a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hahaha howling 😂😂
I did. I am still here!!
So random but I’m sure it’s this nhs track and trace app that’s draining my battery 😭
it could well be. I know it’s a different app but they had to update the App here in Ireland as it starting draining android batteries.

Reactions: 1
Great exposure for the holiday park though. Their followers have increased by 30k since her stories today

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Even if it wasn't technically an ad or gifted, it was probably heavily discounted and/or they were personally invited, which she should definitely be honest about. Absolutely no way would the first people in those huts be 'celebs' by chance, there was some sort of deal for the exposure, so she needs to admit that rather than hiding it from her followers

Reactions: 14
Goes for a weekend away in Wales, comes back theorising the meaning of life and busting with pure raw emotion belting out motivational speeches and inspiring platitudes.

How bleeping exhausting. With both Stace and Soph, every single minor event in their life has to be treated like a turning point for humanity. So you enjoyed your holiday, that’s really nice, and it’s good to be appreciative but just chill a bit. It just seems insincere when she overdoes it.

The OTT motivational stuff sounds like what a drunk old fella in the pub would be spluttering at the bar as you try and make a polite getaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"When the lights are off you can see what looks like millions of stars".....stacey they ARE millions of stars, and with elan valley being an international dark sky park you're hardly the first to have noticed it 🙄
Screenshot_20201005-105421_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.