Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if im wrong,But she only went away for the night..

SO WHY HASNT SHE WASHED IN THREE DAYS?
She’s so rank! Three days?! Bloody hell 🤢

And that inane laugh she constantly does as she speaks. WTAF?! 🤯 she just comes across as deranged!

Reactions: 8
She’s so rank! Three days?! Bloody hell 🤢

And that inane laugh she constantly does as she speaks. WTAF?! 🤯 she just comes across as deranged!
Shes bloody disgusting!! There is NO excuse not to wash 😩🤢

She looks possessed when she laughs,Open your bloody eyes and grow up!

Reactions: 5
She was the exact same on xfactor fluttering her eyelashes, saying silly things and talking really fast. All an act, she knows how to play the game.

I have a family member who can go days without washing due to horrendous episodes of depression and not leaving their bed for days. That I can completely understand, however when the likes of Stacey is traveling all over the place and going out then there is no reason now to wash. Vile 🤢

Reactions: 10
I have a family member who can go days without washing due to horrendous episodes of depression and not leaving their bed for days. That I can completely understand, however when the likes of Stacey is traveling all over the place and going out then there is no reason now to wash. Vile 🤢
Oh totally! Im the same when im having a rough time with my depression,Its not something im proud of saying..😩🤷🏽‍♀️ BUT WHY DOES SHE THINK ITS OK TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW?!

• Heart
If she's not had a wash or changed her clothes then you can guarantee Rex hasn't either. I do hope someone has given him a bath before bed tonight

Reactions: 7
If she's not had a wash or changed her clothes then you can guarantee Rex hasn't either. I do hope someone has given him a bath before bed tonight
Of course not! We’ll see him in the morning in todays clothes. So so sad 😢

No matter how bad my depression gets it NEVER affects my childrens routine or personal hygiene..Me on the other hand? 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ if you could see my hair right now!

I don’t think the problem with her smile is that she closes her eyes, it’s that she lifts her chin up for unknown reasons - every single bloody pic she likes to give us a view of up her nostrils!! Why!?! Put your chin down!!

Really bleeping irritates me 😤

Imagine being this dirty but still getting a Dove brand deal. She really is a bleeping knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aren't her and Hinch meant to be super close besties? I never saw Stinky congratulate Grinch on her magazine article. Surely if she was your bestest friend, even if on a weekend break, you'd take a second to congratulate your best friend? I mean, we know she had internet signal? Or did this weekend happen last week and it's actually all a pre-record? So she couldn't congratulate her on her weekend away because it hadn't happened yet?

Probs thinking into it too much but when all we see is pre-records it makes it hard to trust what is actually happening when!!

Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh how she thinks we're so gullible to think she bought the dove on a buy one get one free!! Really!! Surely she kniws people can see straight through that!
Oh I'll try and find the link, stupid cow, like she's doing US a favour, no love, you're being paid & you'll get paid for the swipe ups. Can't stand people who pretend they're all sweetness & light & behind your back are laughing.

Reactions: 9
“Reality of every day life”. Oh if it wasn’t so infuriating I would have to laugh.
There is nothing wrong with having money and a privileged lifestyle. I don’t any of us would turn down the chance to earn about £10k a month from doing f all.
The insulting thing is her patronising tone. Sick to death of it.
She could even just say something like “I know I’m lucky to have the freedom to blah blah blah”, but she doesn’t. Just goes on pretending that she is “one of us”.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
“Reality of every day life”. Oh if it wasn’t so infuriating I would have to laugh.
There is nothing wrong with having money and a privileged lifestyle. I don’t any of us would turn down the chance to earn about £10k a month from doing f all.
The insulting thing is her patronising tone. Sick to death of it.
She could even just say something like “I know I’m lucky to have the freedom to blah blah blah”, but she doesn’t. Just goes on pretending that she is “one of us”.
I agree. Tbh it fucks me right off. She wouldn't know the reality of everyday life if it jumped up and smacked her in the face.

My reality is that I simply do not have time to swan off for a random weekend away camping because I have to plan my life ahead because I have this thing called a job! A proper one, where I actually have set hours and have to ask for time off. On top of my 40+hour a week job, I've got a degree I' completing in my spare time too. That's real life Stace. Not your patronising tit!

Reactions: 10
Never commented on tattle before, just enjoy reading all your comments and laughing when someone says exactly what I was thinking but felt compelled to put in my 2 pence today. I think the thing that has made me laugh the most lately is how OBVIOUS she makes it that she reads literally everything on here. I wouldn't have realised before from her passive aggressive comments dressed up as throw away but I've started reading between the lines and it's just so obvious. For example, she said this morning that the dog was with her sister because he can't travel due to getting sick. To me, that's so blatently in response to the comment on here about if her trip was spontaneous are the animals just fending for themselves? Inferring that it was a planned trip. Her comment this morning is her way of trying to say that she would have dropped the dog off anyway even if they came back the same day because they couldn't take it with them but it would be too long at home alone without getting a walk. But it's just so obvious that's not the case, the trip was planned as was the dogsitting but she feels the need to sneakily justify every comment she sees on here. She just seems like someone who is so obsessed with what people think about her and it's so odd that she feels such a need to justify herself when in reality she could just not lie about pointless stuff in the first place? Why does she have to fabricate the truth to make herself seem interesting and funny? "Oh Stacey and jo are so funny and out there, they just go on random adventures without a plan, so cool" it's just weird and utterly pointless. Don't get me started on Norm, rex falling asleep on the floor and the bloody "snacks" that her kids definitely don't ask her to make. Anyway happy Monday ladies 😜

Reactions: 34
Never commented on tattle before, just enjoy reading all your comments and laughing when someone says exactly what I was thinking but felt compelled to put in my 2 pence today. I think the thing that has made me laugh the most lately is how OBVIOUS she makes it that she reads literally everything on here. I wouldn't have realised before from her passive aggressive comments dressed up as throw away but I've started reading between the lines and it's just so obvious. For example, she said this morning that the dog was with her sister because he can't travel due to getting sick. To me, that's so blatently in response to the comment on here about if her trip was spontaneous are the animals just fending for themselves? Inferring that it was a planned trip. Her comment this morning is her way of trying to say that she would have dropped the dog off anyway even if they came back the same day because they couldn't take it with them but it would be too long at home alone without getting a walk. But it's just so obvious that's not the case, the trip was planned as was the dogsitting but she feels the need to sneakily justify every comment she sees on here. She just seems like someone who is so obsessed with what people think about her and it's so odd that she feels such a need to justify herself when in reality she could just not lie about pointless stuff in the first place? Why does she have to fabricate the truth to make herself seem interesting and funny? "Oh Stacey and jo are so funny and out there, they just go on random adventures without a plan, so cool" it's just weird and utterly pointless. Don't get me started on Norm, rex falling asleep on the floor and the bloody "snacks" that her kids definitely don't ask her to make. Anyway happy Monday ladies 😜
Her and Hinch are too obsessed with tattle for people who claim to hate it. They both come on here looking for comments about themselves so that they can address it on their stories and make out that they’ve been messaged. I reckon when Stace is out in the garden with her tea watching the dogs do it’s morning dump she’s actually catching up on here to see what she’s missed overnight.
So funny because she claims not to care what people think but she obviously cares A LOT for her to come on here and then sneakily address thing in her story that’s been mentioned here.
Funny how she only mentions certain things though, never mentions things we have discussed regarding Joe coming out of a hotel holding hands with another woman. Or the fact that someone came on here and spilled the beans about Joe phoning round companies begging for a free camper van in exchange for ‘exposure’ on Instagram 😂😭

Almost like she doesn’t want certain things coming to light eh Stace 😉

Reactions: 12
Rexs nails look long and dirty again. We are in the middle of a pandemic with him going different different places round the country not washing properly all sorts of germs can be under those nails. Cut them you lazy duck
8F451D56-F156-4B0B-A983-BE743C98A362.jpeg

• Sick
The idea of living your life for and on the Gram is so sad. She clearly cares about comments on here when her energy should be elsewhere...

Posted an hour ago -
Got dressed
Pickle dressed
Made bed
Walked into pink room
White wash on
Cup of tea

And seemingly that is all she has achieved by half 11. This is simply not post worthy. Sometimes I wonder whether she is actually just trolling Hinch and taking the piss.

Now I’m having a lazy day, it’s my day off work and I don’t have children yet but I’m not going to brag about how I made my bed, ate breakfast, had a shower, watched 2 episodes of American Horror Story then walked to Home Bargains, even though it’s more of an achievement than what Stace has managed today 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.