Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're not thistles, thissles or even fissels, she's picked Teasels. And as for filming in the trees because she doesn't want her new friends to think she's weird does she think she's the only one with the Internet? Daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's honestly the most boring person ever, that's why she's got to do all these daft arts and crafts and the laughing along with the over the top 'touve for this' 'i love you' bullshit. I guess to her it gives her a bit if a personality since she's on instagram pretty much 24/7 acting like a child.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. I don't know why, but it really wound me up.

She never seems to do anything with Joe's son, although I did wonder if she wasn't allowed to post about him
She's not allowed, Joe has an agreement with his ex.

Stacey doesn't make me feel lazy, I think it's a fair guess she has a cleaner to do all the usual mundane housework. She never seems to have to take the boys to football practice or other time consuming extra curricular stuff like that and having money just makes life easier.

Reactions: 13
She couldn’t help but make a montage of a socks weekend 🤦‍♀️ I’ve had to unfollow before she posts it. She’s weird as duck & I can’t even be arsed to hate follow her anymore

Reactions: 10
duck me ive seen some weird tit but that montage of norm takes the biscuit... what the bleeping actual duck??? Can’t she shag herself with that norm. Post it online, makes better entertainment. He Might smell worse than the Morrison’s fish counter but hey🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
duck me ive seen some weird tit but that montage of norm takes the biscuit... what the bleeping actual duck??? Can’t she shag herself with that norm. Post it online, makes better entertainment. He Might smell worse than the Morrison’s fish counter but hey🤷🏼‍♀️
She needs to be bloody sectioned! Shes not normal at all 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She is so much like Hinch . Neither of them seem to believe there is a pandemic going on . Just gallivant wherever.

Reactions: 3
100%! They left a hotel holding hands. Was all swept under the carpet very successfully though...
I did think that at the time, it was in the papers and then never really mentioned again. Usually these sorry of stories are followed up ever now and again, the press like to try and drag it out or find out all the dirty secrets but I don't remember this one going anywhere. He was holding someone else's hand and then it was just gone 🤔

Anyway, I'd love to see her live the life of your average everyday mother for a week. 2 kids to get to school on time after some cereal or toast for breakfast, having to drive herself to work, get childcare for Rex, do bath and bedtime etc. I wonder how much time and energy she would have for her elaborate breakfasts, spraying pumpkins and "stalking the neighbours roses" 🤦🏼‍♀️ then.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.