Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is the point of, the campervan is not family friendly... they must have known this when buying it... it’s probably does the two of them and Rex, that’s it
I disagree. There’s 5 of us and it does a good job. We have the awning like they do and we always have a great time

Reactions: 6
Since I've been following stacey approx 6 months or so, I only have seen the boys at the woods and once at a water park thing and some pet farm which they seemed to have been invited to. Never does she bring just the boys off, just them or even they organised a meal out one day with a swimming pool. Not expecting them to stay at home and do nothing when boys are gone off but all they ever seem to do is watch movies or walk in the woods. I know kids don't need to go anywhere but if I was the older two I'd feel really left out. Centr parcs was a chore for her and thay even seemed to be some collab but going off to bloody sea she made memories and made silly stone statues of Joe, rex and her special time. How bloody hurtful.

Sorry she has given me such a rage there's a few typos 😂

Reactions: 18
I disagree. There’s 5 of us and it does a good job. We have the awning like they do and we always have a great time
I think though, the fact they are saying tonight that they want to book into a bnb? Might suggest they aren't cut out for it and certainly would be worse (for them) with more people there

Reactions: 10
Late to the thread, I actually like Stacey but she makes me feel so lazy. I can't even tidy my house most of the time and I only have one child! I don't know how she manages to do all this stuff, where she gets the energy!

Omg no! As others have said lots is pre recorded, plus lots of the time she only has one baby with two parents (who don't really work).

Also she sacrifices what others consider as necessary things to do her fancy crafts and snack making etc ( like bathing and cleaning your kids, changing their clothes and feeding them proper meals).

I think her house is lovely and some of the things she makes are nice but realistically the time I have I spend feeding, bathing, playing and educating my kids (of which I don't see her do any of) so I'm sure your doing just fine! X

Reactions: 8
There is the point of, the campervan is not family friendly... they must have known this when buying it... it’s probably does the two of them and Rex, that’s it
My daughter is the same age & there’s no way I’d stay lakeside with her in a little van like that. We have a pretty large tent with a massive living area but she’s a busy little thing & camping would have been a nightmare with her this summer so my husband & son went without us. We did pop up to see them once for a few hours & she spent the whole time trying to get into other tents & running everywhere but the way we wanted her to! She had the best time but I was exhausted & happy to get us both home to our own beds! Next year she’ll be the perfect age though & I can’t for us all to go exploring together

Reactions: 5
I'd say they are unprepared for cold nights. Probably brought a few covers and that they'd be ok.
It's no fun sleeping in a glorified car at this time of the year, especially when not equipped. I'd say they're frozen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So we're to believe that she went on the spur of the moment totally unplanned.
The dog and cat must be looking after themselves then. What a load of old bullshit.

Reactions: 28
I'd say they are unprepared for cold nights. Probably brought a few covers and that they'd be ok.
It's no fun sleeping in a glorified car at this time of the year, especially when not equipped. I'd say they're frozen!
Last time we camped was the second week of September, we had a thick winter duvet and I had fleece PJs and bed socks on and it was about 20 degrees all that week in the day. Also the main double bed in campervans like theirs are so uncomfortable so I hope they have a big thick foam mattress topper otherwise they're in for an uncomfortable night. They will have been cold in the awning this evening.

Reactions: 2
Why can't she just be honest....what's with the bullshit story of a spur of the moment adventure cos they woke early when in fact it was a visit to see her grandmother

Reactions: 12
If I woke up early with my toddler I'm pretty sure one of the last things on my mind would be to take them camping spur of the moment a new campervan that I claim to be so against...

Reactions: 11
So the van is “quite scary”, what about if she has to go to the toilet block in the night 😆🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So we're to believe that she went on the spur of the moment totally unplanned.
The dog and cat must be looking after themselves then. What a load of old bullshit.
She would be very lucky to get the perfect spot lakeside on a site at the moment. These sites are fully booked months ahead and are even more popular just now due to people not holidaying abroad so much. But of course they will have had the best time and made wonderful memories. She will bring some twigs from the campsite to craft something and will love it!!!!

Reactions: 14
I think it’a such an insult to the company who custom built that van to Joe and Stacey’s exact specifications to then have her moaning about it several times on her insta. Yes, they obviously must have paid full price so she’s not under any agreement to promote them but she clearly does love it, they’ve paid a tit load of money for it but she has to keep up this fake hatred of it to be “relatable” to her numbskull followers.

Reactions: 15
I think it’a such an insult to the company who custom built that van to Joe and Stacey’s exact specifications to then have her moaning about it several times on her insta. Yes, they obviously must have paid full price so she’s not under any agreement to promote them but she clearly does love it, they’ve paid a tit load of money for it but she has to keep up this fake hatred of it to be “relatable” to her numbskull followers.
Yes it’s not very kind at all. And a terrible advertisement. Not that I could ever afford one of those vans but, if I could, there is no way I would buy from them after all of he comments. She has said it’s hard to assemble, cold and uncomfortable to sleep in and not forget it looks like a “monstrosity”.
I actually love the idea of a camper though so all of her complaining is making me angry! Why can’t she just be grateful!

Reactions: 4
A camper van isn’t for everyone, and I wouldn’t have put Stacey as a camper as she is too much of a faff, but can’t believe she didn’t think it would be cold or cramped fir a family of 5 - and an awning will be beyond freezing.
I loved the idea of a camper, we hired one before buying and to be honest I also hated it, friend did the same and bought one as she loved it.

Reactions: 5
Didn't they both go in the jungle though? Surely a camper is luxury compared to that! Oh maybe its because you get paid to be in the jungle though, sweetens the deal I guess 🤔

Reactions: 16
Just been scrolling through FB and she appeared on my 'public figures you should follow' bit (no thanks)

Doesnt she look like Joe's DOI partner that he was papped coming out of a hotel holding hands with on this pic!?
OMG what and when was this???

Reactions: 2
Just been scrolling through FB and she appeared on my 'public figures you should follow' bit (no thanks)

Doesnt she look like Joe's DOI partner that he was papped coming out of a hotel holding hands with on this pic!?
Smiling with her eyes open!! 😮😮😮 didn’t think she could 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.